Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: When will class rebalancing actually happen?

#22
I could write a paper on mage problems with the way the game is progressing but ill spare you the reading ;) all I can say is lets just hope otm gets it right in gardens, after all this update is going to make or break it for alot of players.
World: Crom Clan: Seed Profession: Ice mage

Krummy9552~220+ Rogue
Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~190 Ranger
Krummy~190 Druid
Krumzor~170 Warrior

¨He who cannot put his thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of dispute¨ ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Re: When will class rebalancing actually happen?

#23
krummy9552 wrote:
Zyz wrote:
Divine Ranger wrote:
Warriors are hardly punished as it is.... Warrior DPS is already solid for a class whos main role lies on the opposite end of the spectrum. Divine damage offhands are unique to the three DPS classes and should in my opinion remain that way. There are 5 classes for a reason, and therefore there should be a clear distinction between their capabilities. Ranger and Rogues cannot keep a tank alive, nor tank effectively, and for this reason I dont see why warrior or druid dps needs to rival that of the two melee dps classes.


No where in the game description in the playstore or. ITunes or when making a character does it state that warriors are meant to be tanks. Each class can be fully support and there's no reason why each class cannot be fully damage build also. And when in fully offense mode, there's no reason why all classes cannot have comparable damage output


Ok I just couldn't let this go lmao your gona get mad but seriously hahahaha that is literally the same as saying druids arent meant to be healers, that argument makes absolutely no sense whatever. It may not be thrown on that app store that HEY THIS IS ONLY A TANK CLASS but wars are the only class in the game whos skills are modeled for pure survivibility and aggroing capabilities, After all, the skills that each class is given are what defines them. Sure I can throw a iron set on my rogue and tank gele, but im also gona lose aggro and kill everyone at the raid lmao, they simply dont have suitable skills. Its not exactly difficult to see which classes were created and designed to fill which roles.

As for your dps lol well your going to complain about not having divine damage offhands? Mages are a core dps class that has been consistently screwed over for years because of their lack of divine damage so dont go there lol. Wars just got a massive dps upgrade in DG and have autos, with divine set auras and divine rings available as well as a mainhand with a divine proc, dont complain to about lack of divine damage because it nothing compared to what mages are hit with (I would assume you considered them as a core dps class). Also mine aswell remove druid offhands as they are, and throw on a damage skill because im sure some full dps druids would love that and its asking the exact same thing.

So unless you want to destroy the class system I truly dont see where the problem is here. There are formidable dps druids and wars, it may be difficult but then again do you expect a decent geared war or druid to compete with the full DG in some cases full godly dps toons that occupy virtually every server? I would see that as very unbalanced lol.

Ok on to offhands lol, you guys are out here asking for offhands that are on par with the core dps classes? well obviously you dont pay close attention to what you have lol. Where to start, well why not with druids. Buff skill and divine dmg, so basically the same. Ok so rogues, lmao they get an OP skill with their divine damage... oh wait... what is this...only one person can have it active at a time :O..... oh what rogue is the mos overpopulated class, and rouges have spite wars because so many have edl offhands that it completely negates the effect of a single persons skill...welp so basically unless there are only one or two. Rogues basically have your offhand minus the buff (edl shield adds 200 divine damage). Rangers... what must I say their offhands are dope we all want them :p. Mages...welllls kill is ok...divine dmg does decent dmg on raids but is slooooooooow. Also throwing on 200 divine damage... wait but our offhands dont even have physical damage so autoing is useless... huh great addition. Soooyeah your offhand is on par with every class but rangers (whos offhands surpass all others with ease) so not exactly understanding where your coming from here...

Oh there is sooooooooo much more I can add to this so feel free to reply and ill explain to you were im coming from hehe ;)


This could be the start of a great drinking game. Take a shot every time you say "lol", "basically", "lmao", "welp" or just be obnoxious in general.

Top quality rant.
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

.
Image
.

Re: When will class rebalancing actually happen?

#24
Giving divine offhand to warrior will make other dps classes obsolete. A good dps warrior can get kills on raid over rogues and rangers if they know what they are doing ( might need slash lure ). All of warrior's skills scale with strength, which means adding points into strength improves both their autos and skill damage. Rogue and ranger don't have such privilege.

If your clan already has enough active tanks, feel free to go dps warrior lol. They can really dish out respectable amount of dps and a good shatter on top of assassin lure makes everything go cotton candy :D
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.

Re: When will class rebalancing actually happen?

#25
krummy9552 wrote:I could write a paper on mage problems with the way the game is progressing but ill spare you the reading ;) all I can say is lets just hope otm gets it right in gardens, after all this update is going to make or break it for alot of players.

Mages are great. Easily my favourite class to play because they are so good and versatile.

The only class that has real issues are druids and that’s their slow levelling. Other than that the game is fine.
Chaotic of Nuada
Clan: Chaos

Frid(suffix)

Re: When will class rebalancing actually happen?

#26
Chaotic wrote:
krummy9552 wrote:I could write a paper on mage problems with the way the game is progressing but ill spare you the reading ;) all I can say is lets just hope otm gets it right in gardens, after all this update is going to make or break it for alot of players.

Mages are great. Easily my favourite class to play because they are so good and versatile.

The only class that has real issues are druids and that’s their slow levelling. Other than that the game is fine.

Play an EG mage then ._.
Our class is literally pointless atm outside of proteus and pierce lure.

Mages structurally are meant to be glass cannons, we are all glass, but we shoot blanks that shatter ourselves.
I’m probably one of the best EG fire mages left playing, I say left playing because I have known many others better or as good who gave up playing a mage and either switched their mains or quit the game, and I am bored to death of my toon. Outside of an event boss every 4 days whether I show up to most bosses or not has nothing to do with how smooth the kill goes.
No rangers at gele, well you are screwed. No mages, meh it’s fine, rogues do enough damage to down xtals and warriors can bash if freeze was needed. As for the lure? If enough DPS there it doesn’t really matter... we have had a gele where we forgot to set up pierce lure and it still didn’t rage, and our numbers were not really any higher than normal...

Mages are easy, sure, but 100% pointless right now.
Gwydion - Relentless
Stubborn 220 Warrior

BobsYourUncle 130 Mage

Retired Servers: Arawn, Herne, Danu, Crom

Read my Fire Mage Guide :D

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Re: When will class rebalancing actually happen?

#28
krummy9552 wrote:If you really wana talk about a class who is disadvantaged, look at the one whos damage is continuously getting more and more nerfed with ever single update because of an over reliance on divine damage. We get divine damage from armor and offhand and rings that is utterly USELESS because neglecting to provide mage weapons (even edl) with physical damage removed any possible auto alternative.

Talking about mages if you dident know ;)

although i disagree with u about warrs, you are so gee golly right about mage, im curious to see what gardens gonna do.
Image

Mage ftw

Re: When will class rebalancing actually happen?

#30
krummy9552 wrote:
Zyz wrote:
Divine Ranger wrote:
Warriors are hardly punished as it is.... Warrior DPS is already solid for a class whos main role lies on the opposite end of the spectrum. Divine damage offhands are unique to the three DPS classes and should in my opinion remain that way. There are 5 classes for a reason, and therefore there should be a clear distinction between their capabilities. Ranger and Rogues cannot keep a tank alive, nor tank effectively, and for this reason I dont see why warrior or druid dps needs to rival that of the two melee dps classes.


No where in the game description in the playstore or. ITunes or when making a character does it state that warriors are meant to be tanks. Each class can be fully support and there's no reason why each class cannot be fully damage build also. And when in fully offense mode, there's no reason why all classes cannot have comparable damage output


Ok I just couldn't let this go lmao your gona get mad but seriously hahahaha that is literally the same as saying druids arent meant to be healers, that argument makes absolutely no sense whatever. It may not be thrown on that app store that HEY THIS IS ONLY A TANK CLASS but wars are the only class in the game whos skills are modeled for pure survivibility and aggroing capabilities, After all, the skills that each class is given are what defines them. Sure I can throw a iron set on my rogue and tank gele, but im also gona lose aggro and kill everyone at the raid lmao, they simply dont have suitable skills. Its not exactly difficult to see which classes were created and designed to fill which roles.

As for your dps lol well your going to complain about not having divine damage offhands? Mages are a core dps class that has been consistently screwed over for years because of their lack of divine damage so dont go there lol. Wars just got a massive dps upgrade in DG and have autos, with divine set auras and divine rings available as well as a mainhand with a divine proc, dont complain to about lack of divine damage because it nothing compared to what mages are hit with (I would assume you considered them as a core dps class). Also mine aswell remove druid offhands as they are, and throw on a damage skill because im sure some full dps druids would love that and its asking the exact same thing.

So unless you want to destroy the class system I truly dont see where the problem is here. There are formidable dps druids and wars, it may be difficult but then again do you expect a decent geared war or druid to compete with the full DG in some cases full godly dps toons that occupy virtually every server? I would see that as very unbalanced lol.

Ok on to offhands lol, you guys are out here asking for offhands that are on par with the core dps classes? well obviously you dont pay close attention to what you have lol. Where to start, well why not with druids. Buff skill and divine dmg, so basically the same. Ok so rogues, lmao they get an OP skill with their divine damage... oh wait... what is this...only one person can have it active at a time :O..... oh what rogue is the mos overpopulated class, and rouges have spite wars because so many have edl offhands that it completely negates the effect of a single persons skill...welp so basically unless there are only one or two. Rogues basically have your offhand minus the buff (edl shield adds 200 divine damage). Rangers... what must I say their offhands are dope we all want them :p. Mages...welllls kill is ok...divine dmg does decent dmg on raids but is slooooooooow. Also throwing on 200 divine damage... wait but our offhands dont even have physical damage so autoing is useless... huh great addition. Soooyeah your offhand is on par with every class but rangers (whos offhands surpass all others with ease) so not exactly understanding where your coming from here...

Oh there is sooooooooo much more I can add to this so feel free to reply and ill explain to you were im coming from hehe ;)


Didn't read ur whole reply because you just foam however druids should have an alternative dps offhand and warriors should lose their survivability for dps (like DG). I never once proposed warriors should have top armour and top dps but if there is a great abundance of tanks, why not allow for dps warriors? You are now taking it into mages being worse dps. My idea was to balance classes so they all had more equal dps potential and you decided to play victim with the Mage? How about they all get fixed
Zkills wrote:Lmao. I could explain why in my opinion i think Skain sets are good. The fact that you hate on everyone for using Skain sets (because they’re apparently the worst things in this game?) just shows the lack of knowledge you have lol

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Romeo and 17 guests