Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes wiki link and suggestions

I haven't added the xp graph yet, good idea. I'll wait till I can have # of 1 star mobs per lvl graph as well.

Thx for your take on the xp guide. Personally I liked killing ribbionswords constantly from 41 since they are easy and give great xp, but I may add in more options like you mention.

Also interesting about fairies, I found the lvl 59 connhact by the castle much much easier for about the same xp.

And boars are out of the question for me personally. Ironclads, defenders, and Adepts are much better xp for much less hassle.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Also interesting about fairies, I found the lvl 59 connhact by the castle much much easier for about the same xp.
Oh they are! Per Kill, at least esp since couple of them are 2 - 3 stars.
Problem with the upstairs is the lack of mobs. There literally are only 6 or 7 mobs up top and even a badly geared rogue was cleaning that place at L56 lol. I think at 57, my ranger (no warden, no lux, moon mask, anc warbow) once he cleaned the initial spawns, was killing one mob at a time, then wait for re-spawn of the next mob.

P.S. I upped your other thread re: graph, in hopes of getting a reply from Admin, re: mob xp per level if not linear as I suspect.
World: Rhiannon

More corrections/questions

In the Attack page, you have this:
Attack is dexterity (stats) based. You gain 2 attack per point in dexterity.
Not sure if this is the case anymore. It may be a 1:1 ratio. Dex:Def seems to be 1:2
http://www.onethumbmobile.com/celticher ... 72#p107272
No I think this is still true, because if my dex is only 55 how come my atk is almost 500? with no attack bonuses from items, armor etc.
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.

More corrections/questions

In the Attack page, you have this:
Attack is dexterity (stats) based. You gain 2 attack per point in dexterity.
Not sure if this is the case anymore. It may be a 1:1 ratio. Dex:Def seems to be 1:2
http://www.onethumbmobile.com/celticher ... 72#p107272
No I think this is still true, because if my dex is only 55 how come my atk is almost 500? with no attack bonuses from items, armor etc.
That's the part I'm still trying to figure out lol; my current theory is that some Stat effect is added After equipments (including your weapon). If you look at the pix in the linked thread, unequipped chars had a 1:1 relationship between Dex and Attack (1:2 for Dex and Defense).

If you look at the Str to Dmg ratio, my Ranger with 200+ Str has Dmg of 3 if naked! This I Think is because Str modifier is added on top of equipped gear, which is Really Weird.

For the Warden quest and upgrades, this is incorrect
Ranger

Gloves = 3 Blue Remnants of Earth + 3 Water Tablets of Marble + 1 Emerald
Boots = 3 Blue Remnants of Rock + 3 Earth Tablets of Marble + 1 Amber Soul Orb
Torso = 3 Blue Remnants of Space + 3 Mind Tablets of Marble + 1 AmberSpirit Star
Legs = 3 Blue Remnants of Stars + 3 Air Tablets of Marble + 1 EmeraldDemon Stone
Helmet = 3 Blue Remnants of Metal + 3 Fire Tablets of Marble + 1 Iron Goblet
Rangers need YELLOW remnants.

Wonderful! I advise all noobies to aid in the beginner quests descriptions, and all experienced players to focus on the economy of CH. Don't mean to sound bossy, but I did used to edit/contribute to certain runescape guides back in the day and deviding the work on experience is the fastest way to fill up on data! ;)
World - Rosemerta
Druid: Seanzie21 - 81
-Clan: RESPECT

Warrior: Skaal - 43
-Clan: RESPECT

Mage: Phire - 31
-Clan: N/A