Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Account Login Issue

Thanks for reporting, we will be handling this issue tomorrow when we are back in office.

Please ensure your account details are correct and if you are prompted with the account conflict notice that you proceed through username modification.
(If you receive an error while doing so we will assist in manually de-conflicting your account.)

You will be required to make 5 posts before you can Pm me your details.

Thanks

Hi i love this game but i have one problem i cant sign imto my acct and i spent over 3000rands)=to 150dollers on it it says "axct conflict" plz help me fix it i wanna get into the game again username is thy axe
World is fingal
Lvl is 138or 139

Plz help molder

Hi i love this game but i have one problem i cant sign imto my acct and i spent over 3000rands)=to 150dollers on it it says "axct conflict" plz help me fix it i wanna get into the game again username is thy axe
World is fingal
Lvl is 138or 139

Plz help molder
Your account does not appear to be conflicted, for account retrieval you will have to contact support@onethumbmobile.com.

If you can provide them with the answers to these questions it will help speed up the process:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Thanks