Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Account disabled?

The ban hammer looks like it swung hard today. Ive heard of several accounts being banned from last week's NativeX fiasco. Personally, I think NativeX is more trouble than its worth. OTM should just take it out until NativeX fixes this hole. Or at least limit the amount of free plat one can get in a day or week from offers so players dont get banned unwittingly.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

The ban hammer looks like it swung hard today. Ive heard of several accounts being banned from last week's NativeX fiasco. Personally, I think NativeX is more trouble than its worth. OTM should just take it out until NativeX fixes this hole. Or at least limit the amount of free plat one can get in a day or week from offers so players dont get banned unwittingly.
It's so dumb. I had no idea it was a glitch until they reset the servers to shut down NativeX (I didn't know why they were shutting down the servers at the time). And they are banning players that have been playing for years over this glitch.... When you launch the game the notice says visit the options tab to get free plat... Well what do you expect OTM you advised us to get free plat and we did.... This is just plain dumb in my opinion they should just move on with it

Yeah I was banned aswell for nativeX. It's been a week already and they just sent an email for more info on the banned acc....now I prob have to wait another week for that to get through. And yes I do agree they should just just take it out if it's gonna be this much trouble. I wonder if they did nativeX in beta
shathe: level 100
XxrougexX: level 65
Iceshards: level 61
Shathebank: well.... he's a bank: level 5
[img][/img]

When otm messes up its your fault

When they make bad stuff, deal with it
Otm logic explained
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.

Travern, its the ladiesman so it turns out u did get banned after all. There is no where in the rules where a player can get banned for native x plus ur supposed to get a warning before then u get banned. OTM doesn't even follow their own rules add that to their description
Told everyone .. they don't go by their own policies.. heck I'm banned on My device i bought on black Friday because they think I'm someone else... told me to email appeals (I bought galaxy s5 btw) and I told them how can I get an account appealed when I don't even have an account on android? Have yet to answer me

Ps i can't make an account on android as it auto disables my account or any account .. can't even sign in as guest lol. Refuse to help me.

Oh so thats what they were doing during the server downtime, funny how they give the players(mostly kids)an opportunity to get free plat. And when they do they get banned. Eh, otm can care less about its customers in this case making them wait for weeks upon end(sometimes never replying) to Finaly reply. You know what strikes me? Huge mmos like runescape reply within 16-24hours and i can promise you they get much more requests than these so called otm staff. Yet otm acts so professional in there Facebook posts when they can care less about you. I can tell you one thing they care about, MONEY
Level 150 Rogue World:Belenus
Clan: Ronin
I play on my free time, usualy on weekends and if my grades are good on weekdays.