Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Herne down...

Well I will directly steal sledgerouge gaf at this. "I guess we will have to do what normal people do on a Friday night" My adaptation. I guess I will have to see if drinks at the bar are on special tonight to drink my sorrows of no killian or tree xp today :roll:

Wonder if the flash sale has anything to do with this server crash. Or....the wires could of been eaten by zombies. Or OTMs rabbit

Natalia2 funny thing is I've been killing shamans all day on herne..... nothing but bones......... Fml........
Really? I have not even got the chance to kill one unless you count when I went to the bathroom and came back and there were shaman bones in my inventory....can't explain that one.

Re: Servers down :0

lmao...this is so true! :lol:
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

Natalia2 funny thing is I've been killing shamans all day on herne..... nothing but bones......... Fml........
Really? I have not even got the chance to kill one unless you count when I went to the bathroom and came back and there were shaman bones in my inventory....can't explain that one.
They actively attack so you must have afk auto farmed a lower level one.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Well that's the wierd thing. I was near northern penn around like 10 other really high levels like 170- 190. There is no way they let me afk killed the shaman, lol

3 Words...

Fix the servers!!!
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215