Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Auto ranger

So i need to now be a auto ranger for solo lvling i think it will make a huge help so heres my stats gear and jewl im getting a dif ammy soon and im getting ada bow and 40 dmg ring just tell me skills /30 since im close
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (48.75 KiB) Viewed 2949 times
Character: BowDaBoss
Class: Ranger
World: Belenus
Clan: Sucuro
Level: 113+

World xfer! Morrigan to belenus! Paying gold/lixs/lux in morrigan for stuff in belenus!
Mail character above for xfer

Re: Auto ranger

Another
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (47 KiB) Viewed 2948 times

World xfer! Morrigan to belenus! Paying gold/lixs/lux in morrigan for stuff in belenus!

Lastly
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (29.23 KiB) Viewed 2947 times

Your strength is way too low for an auto ranger. You should be mostly full strength with nothing in dex (leave that to bonuses) and you'll get your attack from steady aim.

I recommend getting Corbin's bracers too (reward from crookback quest) which add 3 pierce damage. I still use them at level 140+ and they add a good 30-40 damage.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Your strength is way too low for an auto ranger. You should be mostly full strength with nothing in dex (leave that to bonuses) and you'll get your attack from steady aim.

I recommend getting Corbin's bracers too (reward from crookback quest) which add 3 pierce damage. I still use them at level 140+ and they add a good 30-40 damage.
How do i get gloves