Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What are your most fav animes/mangas?

AoT was one of the greatest animes ever.

But continuing with Sword Art Online, Have you guys watched the second part to it? The gun gale online or whatever it's called (i don't know if it's released yet but i know it's coming). It looks cool to me and i'm really looking forward to another anime created by the person who made the masterpeice, sao.
The second season (Gun Gale Online) is already released and has 15 episodes currently.
Jacoby
184 Rogue
Morrigan
Havoc

So i just finished watching Tokyo Ghoul, the anime is really good but its too short (waiting for next season hopefully), im reading the manga too and im at chapter 69 vol 8, the manga is pretty cool as it doesnt match the anime in the scenes order and it isnt censored (violent stuff) but its also kinda weird, there are some weird scenes (the daughter-mother scene while the anime showed it as a lovers scene) and the drawing is pretty weird + not even comparable to the anime.

I also started Btooom, im close to finishing it, and i should prob finish Kuroko no Basket's manga.

I have a list now but id like to hear some suggestions here/through PM's :)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

So i just finished watching Tokyo Ghoul, the anime is really good but its too short (waiting for next season hopefully), im reading the manga too and im at chapter 69 vol 8, the manga is pretty cool as it doesnt match the anime in the scenes order and it isnt censored (violent stuff) but its also kinda weird, there are some weird scenes (the daughter-mother scene while the anime showed it as a lovers scene) and the drawing is pretty weird + not even comparable to the anime.

I also started Btooom, im close to finishing it, and i should prob finish Kuroko no Basket's manga.

I have a list now but id like to hear some suggestions here/through PM's :)
the manga for tokyo ghoul IS AMAZING!!!!! YOU CANT EVEN MATCH HOW GOOD IT WAS!!!! The anime didnt include a lot of the scenes from the manga... The manga for the final fight of the anime was so much better and longer..... And the mc is soooooooo bad ass...... Dont wanna spoil anymore for the people that havent read it but I cried on this manga... JUST LIKE I DID WITH AKAME GA KILL MY GOD THE PART IN THE ANIME WAS SAD AF I COULDNT EVEN HOLD IN THE TEARS!!!!! I MEAN I ALREADY READ IT IN THE MANGA BUT MY GOD THE ANIME MADE IT SOOOOOOO SAD :'( AKAME ga kill is worth watching/reading i suggest you read/watch it criminal if you havent :) I am pretty sure you would like it if you like tokyo ghoul.
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---

so you have to read the first series by the mangaka to understand it. the first on is called Negima. is harem and magic and adventure; its really good! then after that you can read UQ holder, which continues the story just the mc from negima isnt the mc anymore. UQ isnt harem, its adv comedy action, etc.
Hogana (Retired)
I creep around the forums.