Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best Endgame Druid Setup

I wish you were a herne druid Cecil :(. A Tank's dream druid skills, uve got em alll
Well all druids should. It's a matter if they're willing to reskill. I can't even count the number of alt books I've gone through to make sure the tank doesn't die
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I'm lvl 120 and don't know if I'm coming or going. I don't have enough points to both heal and atk. And my clan needs me on full support to boss but that doesn't help me lvl.. Need to get better at dual boxing.. But I'm not rich enough to gear two characters. Man. Making a druid as my main was dumb

I'm lvl 120 and don't know if I'm coming or going. I don't have enough points to both heal and atk. And my clan needs me on full support to boss but that doesn't help me lvl.. Need to get better at dual boxing.. But I'm not rich enough to gear two characters. Man. Making a druid as my main was dumb
Well tell them to help you level if they want you to go full support.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Exactly. If they wont level with you drop those extra support skills and let them zerg their bosses. If youre a main character i do not advise going full support, it will only make advancing in the game much harder for you. Usually full support druids are not main characters, but alts.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

Exactly. If they wont level with you drop those extra support skills and let them zerg their bosses. If youre a main character i do not advise going full support, it will only make advancing in the game much harder for you. Usually full support druids are not main characters, but alts.
I am a main Druid with no alts and rocking the full support! I simply level in groups :p
Daugon - Level 185 Druid - Arawn
Proud member of Resurgence
"Do not challenge a lion if you are incapable of defeating a cat" GoldenGuy 2k15

To answer your question about the best end game setup for druids I would say... It depends.
It depends on whether you're soloing or in a group; whether you're bossing or lixing; what boss you're doing; what role you have on the boss you're doing (eg. necro spirit group, skele group, or tank group?); what gear you have; what level you are; what skills the other druids in your group have; and a ton of other questions.

My build changes constantly based on what I'm doing at any given moment.
Power leveling an alt: bark, some touch, abund, strike, bees, vines
Group leveling: Touch, breath, bark, bees, vines, strike
End Game Bossing: touch, breath, whatever other skills the other druids in group don't have
Necro Spirit Group: touch, breath, ice ward, bees, embrace, sanc, calm
Gelebron: touch, breath, ice ward, fire ward, magic ward, crush ward, any other skill not covered by group

It depends on our gear too.
For Gelebron I rebirthed to a full vit build to get over 11k hp. I only lose a little over 100 points on touch so its worth it.
Before that I did full focus to get the most out of my heals for EDL bosses, and for leveling.

It just really depends on what you are doing, and what gear you have.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I just want to add that being a druid main or even having a frequently used druid alt is a major sacrifice due to the reasons mentioned above (i.e., excessive alt book usage and painful leveling conditions).

If a clan wants their druid to be versatile and reskill for several different encounters they should really be chipping in on alt books. The amount of alt books required to have perfect build for each scenario is unreasonable for one person to provide alone. We try to bank alt books to help our main healers so they aren't burdened as much.

Regarding leveling, your clan should be dying to group you up with lix groups to get you to a high level (even if you are full support). The payoff off having an e.g. druid is worth the minor nerf on XP you might get in the group (by 1000x). Also they should be grateful to spend less plat because you will be buffing and healing.

@ Bitey - You dedicate a group to skeletons at Necro?
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage