Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Players only use Shout to communicate...

since the shouting is for free until you reach lvl 20, some Player only communicate with shouting. Thats annoiing.

Maybe it should restricted to one shout a day, or it should be only for platinum, as it was befor update...

some guys dont use clanchat, they shout all over....
-Username: DeathDruid
-Retired Druid
-Druid on the server Danu

-Username: Similius
-Retired Rogue
-First lvl 60 on Server Danu

Re: Players only use Shout to communicate...

Shout is actually free from level 5 upwards - we initially had the bullhorn thing to kind of control people from shouting unless they needed to, but then on another level having people chatting more is a nice things as well.. So probably the best thing going forwards would be something to switch the chat channels on/off?

chatting is great, but there are other ways to do that!

i think one shout a day could be a way to prevent that shoutspammers from doing it.

so you could announce your offers or clan one time a day and after that you have to wait 24 hours.
-Username: DeathDruid
-Retired Druid
-Druid on the server Danu

-Username: Similius
-Retired Rogue
-First lvl 60 on Server Danu

I don't really mind the current system (especially if we have customizable chat displays in the future) but if they change to a # of shout per day format, one is not enough. Ten per day sounds more than reasonable, and people can still buy bullhorns if they insist on being loudmouth, platinum-wasting buffoons! Frankly, I think a combination of both options is the way to go.