Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

lags

Hello Otm,

When are you going to fix the lag issues on android. it's getting worse each day. 15 seconds cast time on firebolt that's just insane. Maybe yall should focus on the things that are broken before updating other stuff.

Re: lags

Hey Kenny,

I've moved this to the correct board for you, better suited to Android Discussion.

Would you be able to inform me of the device and connection you are using to play Celtic Heroes?

I don't think it's device or Internet specific tbh. We are all experiencing severe lag on donn atm worse in arcane for some reason. Gele is basically unkillable. Problem seems to be worsened when you use lixes.

But my hardware and Internet spec is Galaxy Tab S running Marshmallow , connected to BT infinity broadband with a 30 Mbs,connection if that helps
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

When there's 20 posts by different people about lag, it isn't their devices nor their internet. It's your horrible servers.
We are asking for further details to ensure it is not a device problem, several players were having the issue of a higher spec build being pushed to a lower spec build.

Could anyone with issues post their device and build number (found in settings menu) in this thread.

Thanks

When there's 20 posts by different people about lag, it isn't their devices nor their internet. It's your horrible servers.
We are asking for further details to ensure it is not a device problem, several players were having the issue of a higher spec build being pushed to a lower spec build.

Could anyone with issues post their device and build number (found in settings menu) in this thread.

Thanks
Device

Galaxy s7 , build - MMB29M.G930AUCS4APK1

Also got a Nvidia shield tablet but not at home atm to see its build number.

I have a s7 and a Asus tablet. and a fiber internet connection from 500mb so yeah it's not that lol.
and all players lag at the same time so yeah it's your servers not our connections nor devices.

I have a s7 and a Asus tablet. and a fiber internet connection from 500mb so yeah it's not that lol.
and all players lag at the same time so yeah it's your servers not our connections nor devices.
Took 22 seconds just to use shadowstrike on a summon box for scroll....