Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Danu

G'day Everyone

I have considered moving back to Danu but i haven't been there in like 3 years so what does everyone think about it? Is it a good world? Good economy? Nice people? And do you have to be in the #1 clan be survive in a high level. I used to be in Nitro and I'm not sure if Prime is still around i had a few friends on that clan though. So should i move back?

Thanks
YouTube Channel

Re: Danu

hey prime is now ascension on danu and the 2 top clans ascension and kudos(used to be nitro and unbreakable) have a little war going on were they dont like each other but all in all if u dont make enemies u should be fine if you decide to come back :D
Danu

Dominat0r - lvl 183+ rogue

recruit in ascension

danu has decent economy now, pretty underpopulated world but a lot of nice people(xps 3k, idols 150g, chests 12-15k)

asc is top clan that can kill all but necro(killed on old engine just not new), kudos is second but cant really kill anything besides dl

this should be movd to danu section though
Danu - retired
Nuada - Apex
Sulis - Toxic

danu has decent economy now, pretty underpopulated world but a lot of nice people(xps 3k, idols 150g, chests 12-15k)

asc is top clan that can kill all but necro(killed on old engine just not new), kudos is second but cant really kill anything besides dl

this should be movd to danu section though
I put it on general to see what all of the CH community thinks about Danu not just people from that world
YouTube Channel

2 top clans? I belive theres only 1 top clan on danu ascension... Well the only one that kills bosses anyway
Ik ._.