Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I bet no one knew this ( ADMIN LOOK )

Hey admin, I was trading with my friend the other day and he was trying to trade 25million to me however he could only slide the bar up getting close to 8 or 9 million, we had to trade like 4 times it was annoying. Anyways. I think you have an easy fix here... With the luxury of having the game on a touch screen, how about you just have the money imput like a calculator look so we can just type in the amount and you could make it easy for us by allowing us to type 1k or 10k or 1m.

But we need to be able to trade more than 9 million at a time. Oh and when you have 25million. It's impossible to trade any less than like 100k.

Just let us type in the amount for an exact number.

Re: I bet no one knew this ( ADMIN LOOK )

Wow 25m that is some serious cash, i hope he comes to server morrigan soni can have 25m lol must be a good friend, ye i agree we need a calculator thing onstead of a slide bar
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

That sounds traumatic.

Are you gonna be ok?

Do you need us to hold you? Rub your back? Whisper away those awful memories?

On a serious note: it's 25 million gold, thank god there's a time tax applicable to trading that much.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

I'm guessing this is when the servers were rolled back and items were duped.
Rosmerta
Formerly the original Eo.
iOS Beta Tester Pre-Otherworld
Currently KEnergy
Been a Part of the Greatest Clans in Rosmerta through the thick and thin.
Templars - TemplarElites - Synergy - KSksers - Alliance - United - Revenge - Mythology

Hell Ye seems like someone took real advantage of that dupe I got one better when i was a beta tester I had multi billions n the beta world I was steve jobs an bill gates rolled into one hey infinty wonder how much you made he he :D oh still waiting on pvp until yea it's the force I catch up with ya one day this week n CH
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

Not too sure about a calculator input mode but certainly something where you can trade the exact amount of Coins instead of having to maybe trade 1013 coins instead of 1000.. (not everyone is lucky enough to be as rich as some people)!
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

So, yea. Its not possible to have 25mill. Its not possible to have 9mill. The max a character can hold is 5mill.

I can see exactly how much gold you have on your server. The most anyone on Rhiannon has is 2mill.

So im gonna assume you mean 2.5mill and agree. Yes as you get very high amounts of gold it gets more and more difficult to select lower amounts of gold.