Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Revival Chests - A Veteran Players Unpopular Opinion

The fact everyone, including myself jumped over the legacy fashion shows that since a long long while fashion is CH has been mediocre at best. I mean the best fashion still around is lugh masks covens and your typical hunter/lan/ard pieces. Only 1-2 pieces of last 2 years events fashion is even comparable. Instead of reliving the past we should be given equally pleasing if not better fashion moving forwards. There's absolutely no reason to churn out more trash fashion for the sake of releasing it.

Revival chests did its intended purpose, rake in cash. They'll be released again at some point and will rake even more profit. Less than 12h of existence and it already made my server which is notorious for lacking in original fashion, teeming with all sorts of shet. Instead of banking on the legacy fashions shud make better ones. Same goes with legacy mounts.
Maybe OTM should bring back their old fashion designer. If players think the more recent ones are ugly, then the solution isn't to being lanrik back but get someone to make fashion that is more appealing.
I think that the only truly nailed part of the hunter sets are the pants, all other pieces are alright at best, and im sure most others will agree. The pants are just so well made and nice to look at.
However I think how rare an item is also makes a large difference in how much people want it, more so than how it looks. A radiant black nature mask sold for over 2 million yesterday on arawn. Let's be honest those dont look good, but it sold because it was rare.
I honestly think that if fash sets like sacred watch came out when hunter did and hunter came out when sacred watch did (although the effects should be swapped, lightforged is a pathetic excuse for radiant), then people would drool over sacred watch rather than hunter.
People just want what is rare and old.

The fact everyone, including myself jumped over the legacy fashion shows that since a long long while fashion is CH has been mediocre at best. I mean the best fashion still around is lugh masks covens and your typical hunter/lan/ard pieces. Only 1-2 pieces of last 2 years events fashion is even comparable. Instead of reliving the past we should be given equally pleasing if not better fashion moving forwards. There's absolutely no reason to churn out more trash fashion for the sake of releasing it.

Revival chests did its intended purpose, rake in cash. They'll be released again at some point and will rake even more profit. Less than 12h of existence and it already made my server which is notorious for lacking in original fashion, teeming with all sorts of shet. Instead of banking on the legacy fashions shud make better ones. Same goes with legacy mounts.
Maybe OTM should bring back their old fashion designer. If players think the more recent ones are ugly, then the solution isn't to being lanrik back but get someone to make fashion that is more appealing.
I think that the only truly nailed part of the hunter sets are the pants, all other pieces are alright at best, and im sure most others will agree. The pants are just so well made and nice to look at.
However I think how rare an item is also makes a large difference in how much people want it, more so than how it looks. A radiant black nature mask sold for over 2 million yesterday on arawn. Let's be honest those dont look good, but it sold because it was rare.
I honestly think that if fash sets like sacred watch came out when hunter did and hunter came out when sacred watch did (although the effects should be swapped, lightforged is a pathetic excuse for radiant), then people would drool over sacred watch rather than hunter.
Away with you selfish one and let the chests return!

Also those statements are kinda bs, people buy fashion because it looks nice and then there's a select few (you) that buy fashion for profit. I've been saving purple particle tokens for the upcoming fashion for the past week or so. I know it will probably be worthless but do I care? No, I just want it because it looks cool.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Away with you selfish one and let the chests return!

Also those statements are kinda bs, people buy fashion because it looks nice and then there's a select few (you) that buy fashion for profit. I've been saving purple particle tokens for the upcoming fashion for the past week or so. I know it will probably be worthless but do I care? No, I just want it because it looks cool.
Yeah im a trader, so what, out of what I own there is very little I would sell but im open to buying and reselling new things. I've done very well so far and that's an issue for nobody at all.
I dont buy fashion for profit, lets get that clear, I buy the fash items that I think look great. OF course if i see a lanrik set selling for half of what its worth I will buy it and wait for someone who wants it to pay a fair price.
I have also saved a few tokens for the new event because i very much look forward to new fashion as well.
The only reason people are complaining about the chests is because they were brought in by OTM. If they had no added chests or only added chests on the new server there would be literally no complaints of fash prices being high.

Deep down almost everyone complains about way overpriced fashion.
Over priced us subjective. I have a pair of the 2 million lux shop wings. I've been offered 20 mil for them. I think that's an insane amount to pay for a mount but thr person offering 20 mil doesn't. I've seen horses go for 5 mil but the most I'd pay is 500k because they're so common and I don't think they look all that good. I've seen sun ammies bought for 10 million. I wouldn't pay that but there are players that feel like it's worth it. I don't care what someone does with their gold. Typically (although not always) someone calls something over priced because they can't afford to buy it.

I know on some iOS servers camo charms can go for sky high prices. We don't have access to them on Android (and that's ok) but I wouldn't have an urge to buy one but someone else will drop a bunch of millions. Are they worth that much? Apparently to some people they are.

I'm not a fan of lix items getting too high in cost as it impacts the players directly from progressing. Anything else is fluff and filler.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I'd pay 2 mil for a radiant nature mask. I love the way they look.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Deep down almost everyone complains about way overpriced fashion.
Over priced us subjective. I have a pair of the 2 million lux shop wings. I've been offered 20 mil for them. I think that's an insane amount to pay for a mount but thr person offering 20 mil doesn't. I've seen horses go for 5 mil but the most I'd pay is 500k because they're so common and I don't think they look all that good. I've seen sun ammies bought for 10 million. I wouldn't pay that but there are players that feel like it's worth it. I don't care what someone does with their gold. Typically (although not always) someone calls something over priced because they can't afford to buy it.

I know on some iOS servers camo charms can go for sky high prices. We don't have access to them on Android (and that's ok) but I wouldn't have an urge to buy one but someone else will drop a bunch of millions. Are they worth that much? Apparently to some people they are.

I'm not a fan of lix items getting too high in cost as it impacts the players directly from progressing. Anything else is fluff and filler.
Here we go someone who understand prices :D, indeed rare items are worth different amounts to different people.
On the matter of camo charm they are useful but honestly its just for people with horses and mounts without camo. Perfectly fine living with a 100/50 ride.
Don't worry android you're not missing out on a whole lot, except that we have growth charms which are lit :)