Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Revival Chests - A Veteran Players Unpopular Opinion

Every legacy item is something that every player has to experience.
Its ridiculous that few players that have a right over items created by the game.

Bring back the Revival Chests now!!
So with the same argument you must advocate that the competitive servers should be closed or those taking part in lock fights to be banned. Or else everyone can't experience all items created by the game.
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

Its ridiculous that few players that have a right over items created by the game.

So with the same argument you must advocate that the competitive servers should be closed or those taking part in lock fights to be banned. Or else everyone can't experience all items created by the game.
Instant level 220 and doch aura for everyone!!!
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

DG tokens in chests soon
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

The recent addition (and now removal) of Revival Chests has players incredibly frustrated. As an old player myself, I am not actually all that mad. Let me tell you why.

First off, OneThumbMobile (Celtic Heroes) is a business. This means that they need money in order to run, and are motivated by money. Now, before you go saying OTM just wanted to make a quick buck, which they did, realize this is what every business does.

Put it this way. Imagine OTM is running out of money and will close down if they don't have enough. Would you rather these chests be added, or the game to be shut down. OneThumbMobile needs a way to generate money. I can't speak for other serves, but on Gwydion, the platinum sales were basically dead before these chests. When the new chests came, nearly everyone in my clan was dropping hundreds to open these. People were genuinely excited.

On the argument that OTM said the items would be "limited", I tell you they still are. These chests won't be around forever, they're already gone in fact. Your limited items are still limited.

Long story short, OTM is a business that needs money, like any other business. They make decisions based on one underlying goal, that being money. With that in mind, they definitely made the right decision with these chests, because at least in Gwydion, they made a ton of money!
+1
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

The recent addition (and now removal) of Revival Chests has players incredibly frustrated. As an old player myself, I am not actually all that mad. Let me tell you why.

First off, OneThumbMobile (Celtic Heroes) is a business. This means that they need money in order to run, and are motivated by money. Now, before you go saying OTM just wanted to make a quick buck, which they did, realize this is what every business does.

Put it this way. Imagine OTM is running out of money and will close down if they don't have enough. Would you rather these chests be added, or the game to be shut down. OneThumbMobile needs a way to generate money. I can't speak for other serves, but on Gwydion, the platinum sales were basically dead before these chests. When the new chests came, nearly everyone in my clan was dropping hundreds to open these. People were genuinely excited.

On the argument that OTM said the items would be "limited", I tell you they still are. These chests won't be around forever, they're already gone in fact. Your limited items are still limited.

Long story short, OTM is a business that needs money, like any other business. They make decisions based on one underlying goal, that being money. With that in mind, they definitely made the right decision with these chests, because at least in Gwydion, they made a ton of money!
+1
I'd bet there would be more chest buyers if better fashion and better mounts came out rather than old stuff.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

The fact everyone, including myself jumped over the legacy fashion shows that since a long long while fashion is CH has been mediocre at best. I mean the best fashion still around is lugh masks covens and your typical hunter/lan/ard pieces. Only 1-2 pieces of last 2 years events fashion is even comparable. Instead of reliving the past we should be given equally pleasing if not better fashion moving forwards. There's absolutely no reason to churn out more trash fashion for the sake of releasing it.

Revival chests did its intended purpose, rake in cash. They'll be released again at some point and will rake even more profit. Less than 12h of existence and it already made my server which is notorious for lacking in original fashion, teeming with all sorts of shet. Instead of banking on the legacy fashions shud make better ones. Same goes with legacy mounts.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

DG tokens in chests soon
Oh! We'll get to pick what color we want our dg to be.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

The fact everyone, including myself jumped over the legacy fashion shows that since a long long while fashion is CH has been mediocre at best. I mean the best fashion still around is lugh masks covens and your typical hunter/lan/ard pieces. Only 1-2 pieces of last 2 years events fashion is even comparable. Instead of reliving the past we should be given equally pleasing if not better fashion moving forwards. There's absolutely no reason to churn out more trash fashion for the sake of releasing it.

Revival chests did its intended purpose, rake in cash. They'll be released again at some point and will rake even more profit. Less than 12h of existence and it already made my server which is notorious for lacking in original fashion, teeming with all sorts of shet. Instead of banking on the legacy fashions shud make better ones. Same goes with legacy mounts.
Maybe OTM should bring back their old fashion designer. If players think the more recent ones are ugly, then the solution isn't to being lanrik back but get someone to make fashion that is more appealing.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

DG tokens in chests soon
Oh! We'll get to pick what color we want our dg to be.
-They'll release DG tokens
-They'll realise it was a mistake
-Chests will be taken away like what happened to Rev chests
-Everyone that had no access to DG prior to that will cry
-EG players will get accused of being greedy
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.