Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I'm Going to Create an Extensive Guide for Farming and Therefore I'm Going to Need Some Help!

I personally like farming at wyvern area in OW cause drops rate is good. I use my ranger.

The wyvern may drop scales (enchanted being 7k), bracers which sell 600g at the lowest tier higher ones u can put in AH or sell other players for noob alts, and eggs which is in demand for the cooks in ur server (recipe gives 20k+ xp). The acolytes drop precious stones that sells decently too.

Bonus is if aggy pops ud be the first to know! And ofc the chance of having a superior mob spawn is great too if ur killing that fast.
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

Re: I'm Going to Create an Extensive Guide for Farming and Therefore I'm Going to Need Some Help!

I have some things that might help you:

From my Gelebrons tower floor guides, here is a spreadsheet of what trash the mobs can drop, and their max sale price based on their rarity
I also have one for the Otherworld, but it's a bit longer
http://www.celticheroes.info/2014/07/ot ... -list.html
I don't think I did one for Carrowmore yet?

People really want to know where to farm at a low level. I made a guide for this at level 30, but it might have changed sinc this was done before fishing, cooking, and the lirs reach change
http://www.celticheroes.info/2014/05/fa ... re-to.html

You're also going to want to note the best places to sell items. I have a guide here, but it's outdated. A lot of vendors have been added since I did this, and it still lists Quigley :lol:
http://www.celticheroes.info/2014/11/be ... items.html
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Celtic Heroes has been a game I have always loved, for it has so many things that one is able to do. As fun as it is to have so many things to do, there is one problem that I have noticed over the years, and this problem is earning gold. We have all wanted something nice in this game, rather it be a Purple Horn or a Divine Broom of Embers, we are all in need of something. In order to get these items, one will need gold, and gold is not easy to earn. Ever since 2011, when I began to play, earning gold was a struggle. Even if one were to grind for ages, one would still not be able to earn a lot of gold. With many more updates over the years, earning a good amount of gold, to an extent, is possible. A question that seems to have never been answered is the strategies involved for making these large amounts of gold. There has been some of course, but none of them are really in-depth. That is a big problem, for the farming method they showed may not really be that great. I know that there is not really an extensive farming guide with detailed responses, so I am going to create a new, extensive farming guide for the Celtic Heroes Community! In order to really get this guide going, I would like some thoughtful responses about farming methods. I will take these responses and test them myself and then let you all know the results. It will take some time, but I am more than willing to do this not just for my benefit, but for your benefit. Thank you for reading and I am really hoping to get some responses!
Hmm if we tell you good farming techniques, than what was good farming becomes lame farming because of camping. People just need to play the game and find what works for them, and not try doing quick tricks to earn gold. Doing the quick tricks for gold may end up leaving you broke and in worse gold position than you currently are. One rule to follow for more gold, don't buy from AH, farm your own stuff. You do that and you will have all the more gold.