Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What's Taboo on Your Server?

On arawn you can't buy raid drops but there IS a black market that I buy from a lot
On every server is a black market, you do not know of ;) :)

Couch
Hard to find it on crom
Cause the trash ones doing it got the boot :)
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

The only rules here are no scamming, no sneaky drop switching before rolls, no lix ksing (idk why anyone would do that, though) and no drop running. These can all get yourself a ban from rolls.... killing questers in arena and bad mouthing are personal issues and should be handled by the clan.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

The only rules here are no scamming, no sneaky drop switching before rolls, no lix ksing (idk why anyone would do that, though) and no drop running. These can all get yourself a ban from rolls.... killing questers in arena and bad mouthing are personal issues and should be handled by the clan.
Be0wulf says killing in arena whilest questing is bannable, well mate ill kill you n your clan still im too savage to fear pathetic consequences of yours.
why?
Arena is a pvp zone , lets not forget the glads have been settled to arena for a reason.
~Exe~
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Be0wulf says killing in arena whilest questing is bannable, well mate ill kill you n your clan still im too savage to fear pathetic consequences of yours.
why?
Arena is a pvp zone , lets not forget the glads have been settled to arena for a reason.
~Exe~
That reason was to increase balanced pvp, not increase amounts of 200s killing people below 100
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

All of the aforementioned are taboo on Donn. Event drops are debated. Some are fine with them being sold, but recently, more players have been telling me I shouldn;t sell them, even tho I solo the events.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140