Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Compensation for all the trouble?

A double exp event would help us alot, and when VR made legacy bosses spawn faster. That was alot of fun. They have said they will give compensation but I think we can all agree getting the game up and running properly again is more important. Hence the sever matainence right now
Sorry for my spelling mistakes

Rayla lvl 208 Warrior Belenus
A permanent adjustment to the exp rates making them x4 what they are now and quadruple the amount of plat you get per purchase would go a long way toward improving things with very little effort. Instead of an “event” it needs to be a permanent adjustment.
Ya not a bad idea. But if they do this they will need to update a lot for example make 230+ gear and extend the storyline. And make stronger bosses to suit the players level. Because with exp increase it will also give players the ability to reach higher levels.
Rayla lvl 220 Warrior Belenus Chief of clan Bloom
Sarai lvl 60 PvP Warrior Chief of 60Heroes of Belenus

YouTube: Dragon Guard Gaming for Ch content

A double exp event would help us alot, and when VR made legacy bosses spawn faster. That was alot of fun. They have said they will give compensation but I think we can all agree getting the game up and running properly again is more important. Hence the sever matainence right now

A permanent adjustment to the exp rates making them x4 what they are now and quadruple the amount of plat you get per purchase would go a long way toward improving things with very little effort. Instead of an “event” it needs to be a permanent adjustment.
Ya not a bad idea. But if they do this they will need to update a lot for example make 230+ gear and extend the storyline. And make stronger bosses to suit the players level. Because with exp increase it will also give players the ability to reach higher levels.
Absolutely. It’s an mmorpg. It needs constant updates. It shouldn’t just be a cash cow.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Ya but there is only so much someone can do with a game if they have newer games that are giving more money. But now Deca has taken over we can start to see these changes Celtic heroes really needs. Well once they fix there security problem because it's been hacked again I've heard.
Rayla lvl 220 Warrior Belenus Chief of clan Bloom
Sarai lvl 60 PvP Warrior Chief of 60Heroes of Belenus

YouTube: Dragon Guard Gaming for Ch content

I would be able to deal with the current EXP rate if DECA gets rid of all the artificial limitations like ridiculously slow HP and energy regeneration. Only reason it doesn't scale properly with your level is to push the player into buying elixers to "solve" that problem.

I agree that it should be a permanent adjustment and not just an event.

“Compensation” would kind of suggest that they care about the player base. VR obviously didn’t before and now that they’re selling (or sold) the game they’ll care even less. DECA seemed to be more willing to give some compensation based on what happened with the FB login issue.

The thing that’s funny to me is that it really doesn’t cost them anything to go “sorry for the unexpected circumstances, here’s a combo”. I’ve known games that give you compensation for routine scheduled server maintenance. Even OTM used to give compensation at one time.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

“Compensation” would kind of suggest that they care about the player base. VR obviously didn’t before and now that they’re selling (or sold) the game they’ll care even less. DECA seemed to be more willing to give some compensation based on what happened with the FB login issue.

The thing that’s funny to me is that it really doesn’t cost them anything to go “sorry for the unexpected circumstances, here’s a combo”. I’ve known games that give you compensation for routine scheduled server maintenance. Even OTM used to give compensation at one time.
Dont think it was compensation but i remember the plat rebate we had, that was cool
2Lucky
Nuada
Guardian Of "Shine Of Blood"
Plat Buyer
Player since 2011 XMAS

Dont think it was compensation but i remember the plat rebate we had, that was cool
Give all players 25% of their lifetime plat purchase.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.