Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best class 2021?

DG Rogue will always be one of the most OP classes in my opinion and could be really fun to play especially with swaps. Recently, I have seen a DPS druid trend though. Endgame DPS druid with swaps is very powerful and lots of fun is what I've heard. If you're looking for something new and fun, I would for sure try going for a druid. The only downside is the grind from 1-220. Depending on the server you play, DPS druid gear can be very hard to come by because of the high demand right now.

Hope this helps :)
Server: Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_ponD ... yPvcAqmKuA

Druids are the meta Rogues have the highest peak dps but get fked at every endgame. A druid in my server tanked base and was actually starting to dent the hp by himself before dying around 30-45 seconds later.
Warriors have the highest peak in PvP especially when they go all out.
In terms of perfect world concept
Rogues best Dps
Druids best PvE
Warriors best PvP
Depending on what you're wanting

It's hard to compare because people always have different gear but Ive never seen a druid consistently out DPS a mage on BT, Dino or other non chaos mobs.

I'd put rangers #1 for reliability and consistency. They have good damage, survivability, and status effects for every mob and boss. Not the best DPs but still quite high on every thing.

Dino: Druid and its not even close, even if they aren't using DoT skills it's hard for anyone else to catch up
BT: Mage and Druid both pretty equal and is more gear and swaps dependant, rogues and warriors too in ideal circumstances but cloak prevents that
Gele: Rogues best but warriors close, rangers can be best there if the melees arent getting boon. Mages and druids can't compete there
Prot: Rangers for lock battles because quiver skill will last most of the lockfight, plus rotors. But rogues and warriors can catch up if they care enough and pay attention
215/6: same as gele
215/5: whoever hits fastest
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid