Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is there ever a point where OTM will step in when one clan rules?

Unless the clans are ksing lixs, otm won't step in
but the real question is , do u really need to kill these bosses that the clan is dominating , is dl/edl worth it? It is definitely easier to farm for gold and buy shop armour, there are several alternatives then killing bosses to get dl/edl armour , to nerf dominant clans otm has given a lvl lock advantage for lower lvl clans which help significantly , if your clan is committed , they will lvl progress slowly, the current dominating clan didnt just start new( no mergers) and be able to kill everything they progressed slowly just like you, this will repeat in an endless cycle u never know which clan may dominate next and most of the time the only reason they dominate is because you don't fight em, going to alight u know u are going to win is not as fun , I always like healthy competition so I agree with smelly under this is a pointless question but there is no harm in asking questions

There are plenty of servers out there where people work together and even if a single player is there from a different clan, they still have the same chance of getting a drop like on Epona. If you are on a one clan dominated server and they don't let you in then good luck. This is not against any rules its just the way it worked out and there is no reason for OTM to do anything about it.
Epona

220 Warrior

King of Noobs 0.0

Goonies doing the truffle shuffle

There are plenty of servers out there where people work together and even if a single player is there from a different clan, they still have the same chance of getting a drop like on Epona. If you are on a one clan dominated server and they don't let you in then good luck. This is not against any rules its just the way it worked out and there is no reason for OTM to do anything about it.
Since when has the word plenty been used to describe one?
Oderint Dum Metuant.

If you are on a one clan dominated server and they don't let you in then good luck. This is not against any rules its just the way it worked out and there is no reason for OTM to do anything about it.
To be honest, if a clan doesn't let you in then there probably is a reason for it. The reason could be as simple as "i don't want to join" or it could be as complicated as there being a long history of conflict. Good clans tend to take good people. If they don't want a person to join, then there must be a reason for it. Maybe that person should look in the mirror and figure out what that reason is.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Lol 2 weeks!?

Many of the servers have had 1 dominant clan for years. The big bosses take most of the active server to kill, so people gravitate toward a single clan. I dont see this changing
Pre-Update 5
Deucaleon- 203
Brightblade- 201

Pre-Update 4
Deucaleon-Warrior level 161

Pre-update 3
Deucaleon-Warrior level 105
Drucaleon-Druid level 90
Brightblade-Rogue level 101
Deucalion-Ranger level 90
Ducaleon-Mage level 96

What a great question! It is something obvious to consider, because that is how this game has panned out. Clans rise and fall based on continual gameplay of their end-game players. Some quit due to the lack of content, and others are forced to leave for various reasons, this in turn has these clans recruiting and training newbies so that they can help them with the end-game bosses.

I will be very blunt in my answer. OTM screwed this game's development from the start. I wonder how many of their staff had previously played any MMOs. Did they look at the statistics of these games to see what people are most interested in, in order to develop a stronger profit? This game was doomed to suffer when the power of the clans shifted. It may seem like a great idea in retrospect, actual clans and people fighting for glory. But it's just a childish form of bullying. You are taking away from someone's experience of success in the game. This game should not have been a large-group dependent game. It should have been a small group dependent game. You can add various features that encompass solo and large-group play, but the focus should have been towards small groups.

Why do we have to be subject to one giant clan? You all claim we can form our own, but that larger clan will cause your gains to suffer. So what may take a clan 1 year to get a single item from Mordris, could take that smaller clan 10 years at the rate of their success. These rates are able to change based on players quitting, feuds, etc. But I strongly believe that my success in a game should not be dependent on the acts of 30 other people. My success should be my own, built from me, with the general help from others.

Should OTM step in? They have the right to. We don't own these characters or anything, it's all theirs. But they shouldn't step in unless it was something more serious than the ultimate deterioration of their game. Another 5 years from now, you'll still see the same people. Complaining over and over again, and they'll eventually realize it was all a waste and was never worth it. But OTM can change that and make their game more single-user friendly, or at least small-group friendly. Yes this requires a complete overall and great redesign of the game. But if they took a year or two to work on this, then they could salvage what is left. Many would quit because of the change, but I guess those are the ones who were in the top clan, had the top gear, paid top dollar, and now feel like their efforts are wasted. But really, we should show OTM how awful their game is without the expenditure of our paychecks.

And don't bother denying it and citing 2 or 3 people who were able to beat the odds. 2 or 3 does not represent 2000 or 3000. And I am quite certain no one plans on spending 3 years to reach the "end-game," End-game should take no longer than an average of 6 months for a game, but it is reasonable to suggest that completing all content could take 3 years or more.

Sorry for my rant, but I've grown tired of hearing the complaints of people on this game, and giving bullcrap excuses. Yes, it's OTM's game and they can choose what they want to do with it, but if they had it their way, this would have been trashed 2 or 3 years ago. This is why players design the games, otherwise you don't keep your players, and you wasted a perfectly good product.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

I was just wondering about this. What would it take before OTM took action in server politics? I had this thought after chatting with some folks. On my server, everyone I have spoken with agrees that a single clan owns most all dl end edl boss spawns. Another clan locks and defeats about three quarters of all frozen bosses. Things have been like this for dl/edl for about 2 weeks and maybe a month for the frozen armor bosses. Perhaps I'm wrong about those proportions and it is just me. But I still wonder, would OTM ever step in if one clan consistently seemed to dominate some quest bosses, shutting out all other clans? What would that take? Has it ever happened before?
Don't get mad cause u guys keep losing lock it's how the game is built obviously your tatics of following talking unfathomable and trying to KS ppl isn't working

I was just wondering about this. What would it take before OTM took action in server politics? I had this thought after chatting with some folks. On my server, everyone I have spoken with agrees that a single clan owns most all dl end edl boss spawns. Another clan locks and defeats about three quarters of all frozen bosses. Things have been like this for dl/edl for about 2 weeks and maybe a month for the frozen armor bosses. Perhaps I'm wrong about those proportions and it is just me. But I still wonder, would OTM ever step in if one clan consistently seemed to dominate some quest bosses, shutting out all other clans? What would that take? Has it ever happened before?
Kinda pathetic That you go to the forums to ask otm to basically nurf bigger guilds.....have u ever looked at how locking a boss or mob is designed in this game......even with all the stolen gear from other clan banks u still lose lock......ever heard of lvl lock to? Play the game and stop crying your entire clan talks crap all day and now u all falling apart so you want otm to make it easier for u to lock bosses?

If you are on a one clan dominated server and they don't let you in then good luck. This is not against any rules its just the way it worked out and there is no reason for OTM to do anything about it.
To be honest, if a clan doesn't let you in then there probably is a reason for it. The reason could be as simple as "i don't want to join" or it could be as complicated as there being a long history of conflict. Good clans tend to take good people. If they don't want a person to join, then there must be a reason for it. Maybe that person should look in the mirror and figure out what that reason is.
That's exactly what it is alot off ppl on this server like to use eachother and talk crap behind there backs one of the main reasons I would never join conc is cause scar threatening to kill me in real life talking hella unfathomable KS my members u name it pirates who is now next do the same unfathomable it's never ending I stick with the guild mates I got cause I boss and play with them everyday and have fun without the back stabbing greediness