Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rangers Left Behind Class?

So I am in this type of time that camping for dl bow. What I was thinking is.. Why does Mordris drops spears which is a big plus to warriors and rogue.. And he drops books.. Which are useful for Druid and Mages.. And Rangers are left behind again. I mean what's even the point for a Rangers to go to the mordris? Get a helm? Okay.. I got the helm what's now? Get a horrible ring? I feel like there is should be a bow that mordris will drop. Because I made a ranger for its bow and green ish looks.. And not for spear looking idiot. That doesn't know how to use ranger properly..
How about going to help your clan mates get mord gear like they helped you get a helm. And some of the rings if used to hot bar can be pretty good.

Mord doesn't drop Daggers. Sure rogues can use spear but so can rangers. So it's a moot point on mord dropping more weapons for rogue than ranger
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Edl bow is only better than any other weapon till Gelebron on chaos mobs. It's still pretty darn good though.

I'm guessing it's because OTM thinks spear rangers are viable, like skewer is useful.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I can tell you that spear rangers are good. But first, let me do some drugs.
Lmao!
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

So I am in this type of time that camping for dl bow. What I was thinking is.. Why does Mordris drops spears which is a big plus to warriors and rogue.. And he drops books.. Which are useful for Druid and Mages.. And Rangers are left behind again. I mean what's even the point for a Rangers to go to the mordris? Get a helm? Okay.. I got the helm what's now? Get a horrible ring? I feel like there is should be a bow that mordris will drop. Because I made a ranger for its bow and green ish looks.. And not for spear looking idiot. That doesn't know how to use ranger properly..
How about going to help your clan mates get mord gear like they helped you get a helm. And some of the rings if used to hot bar can be pretty good.

Mord doesn't drop Daggers. Sure rogues can use spear but so can rangers. So it's a moot point on mord dropping more weapons for rogue than ranger
Started ranger for its bow skills.. I mean if I use spear might aswell let me use sword and daggers..

Also what skills am I use with spear?
Skewer? (Because everyone uses it .. Not)
Double attack (sure okay)
Sharpen weopon (i guess..)
What else?

Also I should go ahead and drop all my rings and all my gear because who cares about you doing bosses for years and when you hit 180 you just have to become a spear rangers because if you got no dl weopon everything else is crap..

also you shouldn't even add to this topic of you didn't spendyears on trying to get your rangers to end game.

If you're a ranger it's a sin to think about wielding a spear. Hint: look at the name of the class.

Why go spear ranger with clairvoyant skills when you can be spear rogue with way better skills?

Stick with bow, save for a mord helm with attack, that's all you need from her. Then save for oblivion or resurgence rings from necro, otherwise get runic valour rings. Then get full EDL including bows. Get prot braces with attack. If you can kill Gele then he might have things that will interested you. Then finally you're somewhat of a decent class.
Wattzon of Sulis