Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: My thought and many others also

ipod 4 > 50 dollars, doesnt run ch
Iphone 4 > 80 dollars, runs ch fine with maybe one crash a day.
I'm sorry that you can spend thousands to get better at the game but wont spend 30 dollars for a better device
Not
What? Ok for one this doesnt make sense, ipod 4 is not 50$... Even used they still range in the 80+.....iphone 4 is still 100+ IF your starting a new phone plan, otherwise they are 330. And you would be buying a 5-6 ipod/phone for a better device, both of which are 150+ used or otherwise.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

I'm sorry that you can spend thousands to get better at the game but wont spend 30 dollars for a better device
Not
What? Ok for one this doesnt make sense, ipod 4 is not 50$... Even used they still range in the 80+.....iphone 4 is still 100+ IF your starting a new phone plan, otherwise they are 330. And you would be buying a 5-6 ipod/phone for a better device, both of which are 150+ used or otherwise.
a used ipod 4 goes for easily 25$ where im at for a 16 gig. A 4 goes for 50 max :lol:...

Then again where I live EVERYONE switches to the newest iPhone each year, making much more supply of old devices than demand

Not
a used ipod 4 goes for easily 25$ where im at for a 16 gig. A 4 goes for 50 max :lol:...

Then again where I live EVERYONE switches to the newest iPhone each year, making much more supply of old devices than demand
Even so he is saying that its 30$ for a new device that works with ch, 4s dont....and 5s are not 30$...
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

Not

Lol where do you live? You can get more money for those from about 10 websites that take 2 seconds to use from anywhere in the world and they send you a envelope/box with paid postage. In fact for a decent shape iPod 4, minimum memory 20 usd is a minimum sale price iphone4 minimum memory 25 - they resell for over double. I call bs.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Personally since my 3G iPhone no longer works period I was going to buy an ipod5. Glad I didn't cause they barely play the game. Even my iPhone 5s needs nerfed settings to run smooth.

If devices that would run the game smoothly were 30 bucks I'd probably buy 15 and ultra farm.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Wtf are you guys using? An ipod 1st gen? I use an iPad 2, iPad mini, iPad mini retina (which OTM knocked the graphics out of the park), and an iPhone 5S. I do not have any lagg or kick out issues at all. If you can't afford to have a decent device I really don't think you were planning any rl money on the game. So in all honesty OTM has nothing to gain from you so why should they make sure an ipod that is 5 years old work
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

wow derp your name suits you and you are totally wrong. Some of the biggest spenders multibox with many older devices and this totally kills the way of play they are accustomed to. OTM has lots to loose and not much to gain from this engine.

I myself have spend over a thousand in plat and have 4s still, not so sure I want to continue the apple route and may go with a different brand next time. Many people are in my exact same position and are even bigger plat spenders.
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.