Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

iOS update

I have really been wanting to play the game and I feel as though the producers have kind of favored the android for awhile but I do understand that they want to get it up and running so until then I'm stuck playing piano tiles and I really wanted the beautiful graphics. *sniffles a little.

Re: iOS update

I have really been wanting to play the game and I feel as though the producers have kind of favored the android for awhile but I do understand that they want to get it up and running so until then I'm stuck playing piano tiles and I really wanted the beautiful graphics. *sniffles a little.
It will come there there buddy. They wanted to expand mobile which is great. (hugs)
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Look at the big picture. New entire community = more players = more fun.

The engine shouldn't really be something you should be too worried about. The only difference is the graphics, its not as if they have more content or having more fun than we are.
Rogue 166 - Ghostbro
Ranger 126 - Acebow
Warrior 85 - Ghostwar

Soldiersofjah
SULIS

It may seem that way, but in the end the Apple Users are actually benefiting more. Seeing that OTM released the new engine on android first, may lead you to that perception - but really it's just one big beta test for Apple. Look at the big picture, at least when Apple get it, it will be predominantly bug free and a more enjoyable experience with less lag and kinks. Of course it isn't going to entirely big free, but mostly. After all playing a buggy game isn't very fun at all.
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me