Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Undead Fire Titan

no do not bring the titan back till the new samhain event that titan is special i and im sure a few others dont want him he deserves to stay retired till halloween jus like santa clause he get one night then kicks it in the bermudas with the honeys i hav a full darkflame set i busted my but in rapture eve to beat him down to get it after ares had got his darkflame if he drops that a again next year then the one i got now will increase in value but mine is priceless do not give these players a chance to get the darkflame until next halloween an make sure it differs from the original darkflame like that song by the rolling stones "ya cant always get what ya want"you ones that missed the titan your out of luck
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

Kroog you are funny. Placing the undead tital in lord of donn room ??? Did you actually ever saw how tall he was ? How do you want him to fit into cata ? Lol

I agree with people who worked their asses out before. They got rewarded, no reason than new player should get it. A rare halloween 2011 items should stay rare.

The stats of this armor is not crazy, so do not bring any real advantage to their owners, so no reason to complain about other players wearing it with an unfair advantage. Its just really a rare collectable item.

But i also agree with people who wants undead titan to be back to terminate his ass. I say bring him back in. Halloween 2012 with lord of bones skeletons and more new crazy special event bosses. Bring them as placeholders, because now i am sure we would exterminate them. Put an undead titan king and a lord of bone king, meaning extremely powerful, by that time many 120 levels around. We need tough and powerful event bosses.

But yes will be cool to see our leveling progress if we are able to figh old bosses.

Regarding the drops, new special halloween items.
SHADOWKRAR : Warrior 182 Full Glacial
S007 : Rogue 182 Full Glacial / Full Radiant
SHADOWSNIPPER : Ranger 72 Full Meteroric
World : Lugh
Clan : Chieftain of BERSERKERS clan

If you bring him back, make sure the armour drop differs from the original halloween set.
I agree, and also an idea (yes, bringing him back as a rare boss would be a great idea) :idea: you can make him spawn randomly at places where more common 'tomato' bosses do, and only around every 30 days. there has to be a good reward though - amazing armor :lol: :lol:
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.

If you bring him back, make sure the armour drop differs from the original halloween set.
I agree, and also an idea (yes, bringing him back as a rare boss would be a great idea) :idea: you can make him spawn randomly at places where more common 'tomato' bosses do, and only around every 30 days. there has to be a good reward though - amazing armor :lol: :lol:
Darkflame is amazing...
Chiron-lvl 190 Bolgslayer and Wyrmfighter, enthusiastic camper

Hi there, thanks for the idea.

We could possibly add him as a really rare boss, what do you think about that?

Thanks!
Certainly not fond of it. The older guys have worked hard for that armor, to meet a deadline, and its really the only thing we can hang onto that signifies it for what it is - an older, extremely rare, cool looking armour that allows them to stand out just a bit. Its not out of greed I'm saying this, but if you were to do this, it would probably be the biggest let down since I've played the game. I know a lot of people take a lot of pride in owning a set, but just like any other game, if you want something bad enough you have to work towards achieving it. In RS it was party hats, in other games its a rare mount, and on here that item is darkflame. If you were to simply throw in the spawn again, well, that would take away from the originality of the game and in a sense, it almost feels like going back on your word. (Although I know nothing was promised, once a deadline is met and the boss disappears it shouldn't resurface).

People might want it returned so they can get the armour, but it really signifies a goal to work for and a reward to the older players. I'm totally against it being brought back again, I think OTM needs to remain adamant about not bringing old bosses, especially holiday event bosses, back with their items. That would ruin the whole point. It would also disappoint many darkflame owners.

On the flipside, perhaps another catacomb armour (skeleton suit, shivercowl robes, etc) can be dropped to please the players craving an exquisite type of armour. As for the darkflame, it would feel like somewhat of a backstab to all the players who have put a lot of pride and effort in this armour. This is the only discontinued sought after armour in the game, and I really don't want to see that changed in any way.
More fond of this idea, although it probably shouldn't be the same boss if he's dropping different armours. I don't think darkflame should be considered for any upcoming h'ween events, but I would love to see a few other spooky ones from the depths of the catacombs, or even the "otherworld" which seems like it might have a few mysterious creatures with frightening armour.

Got to admit I'm not keen on the idea.. It would be great to have him as a boss again but if he dropped darkflame it would spoil it, the only good thing about it, is that it's rare.. Having rare items drop again will make it lose it's appeal. I like the idea of these type of items being associated with a certain event. While we are on that subject.. Are we having an Easter patch? :)
i agree with you thats what makes them so special
Crom
Ellkor---warrior~115+
Adar----ranger~75+
Shad0w-rouge~90+
Abeillo--druid~65+

If you bring him back dont make him dro anything. Make the spawntime 2 hours and make him an xp booster cause im quite positive i could solo him now :) max roots and lightning strike will take me a few hours as long as no one ks me.

In al seriousness dont bring him back not even for next hallowen have a new idea no one wants to see the same old same old for every patch and update.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140