Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A comprehensive tourists guide to: Lirs Reach

Welcome to Lirs Reach traveler! A land of magic and homeliness is in store for the strapping highlander. So buckle your bootstraps and follow me on this quick voyage through just a few of the leisures Lirs Reach offers to us all.

The majestic Temple of Belenus. And a nice capture of the back of my glorious dome.

The temple of belenus is a place for all highlanders of all ages. Whether you be a wee lad or a spry geriatric, the temple of belenus has it all. From a two sided hill running through the center of this holy dome to.. small woodland creatures. The Temple of Belenus is very important. A true key point of Lirs Reach.

Behold the supple bounty Lirs Reach offers to those with the passion and drive to pursue it!
With just a bit of luck, elbow grease, and a set of bendable knees, you too may be able to sneak up on one of these beautiful beasts. Oh, have you noticed? Yes. This is right at the base of the hill that harbors the glorious temple of Belenus. Beautiful.

Be weary traveler, the perils of Lirs Reach are dire. A nice sunlit walk from the village of high shore, to the nice cozy temple of belenus May prove fatal for those not aware.
The bountiful and luscious land of lirs Reach provides, but it will also take with absolute disregard to the curious nature of humanity. Be cautious, traveler!

Not your speed, eh? Well head on down to the Tavern. Come one, come all!

There’s folks, who take great interest in the intricacies of Celtic fashion. “By Lugh is that a roughly spun woolen dress, dyed by the moss of a leaky dryad, complimented by a nice golden trim?” Why I’ll say!

We got old ladies writing novels. My gram gram. She has been writing the same page for over 6 hours straight now! A truly dedicated Celt!

We got.. we got.. a freaking cowboy.

I’m sorry young traveler. The infectious culture of the West has perpetrated our most established tavern. And by default our only tavern. MOVING ON

Need a new pair of boots? OF COURSE YOU DO! Lirs Reach is absolutely MASSIVE, your tired old kickers are probably pretty worn by now? Well young traveler, you’re in luck. Just grab a fishing pole and cast a nice distance off any coast. This beaut is gonna sell for about 1 million gold pieces. Go figure!

But be cautious seasoned highlander! There are bloodthirsty raiders from the north here and the only satiation to their bloodthirsty rage is the blood, hopes, and dreams of puny highlander explorers. Tread safely!

And alas, the northern have kept me from the rest of the guide. Perhaps I shall dazzle them with some dainty magic tricks. Perhaps they will consume my flesh! Regardless, the guide shall return!

Virali-1