Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: After the dust settles...

all rogues on necro, 1 lure mage on necro, 2 lure mages for the adds, the other mages dps, all warriors on adds, all rangers on necro, druids get divided over groups. I think the pros of this system is that not much organisation is needed for necro and it will still be very organised.
Wrong ... you need to take time and organize it not just throw all rogues on necro that way you would be bound to fail as well having non full dl rogues on necro will be a fail from the beginning you would be lucky to take 20 percent health with that plan...
No Poison, you are wrong here bud.
Mizzzaaas plan should work to perfection
;)
;)
He obviously has this all under control
:lol:
Who is this guy ...
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

7 am isn't that hard to wake up, just go back to bed after Necro
First of all who are you on Lugh?

Second Sunday is my rest day, im not gonna bother trying to make a boss at any time prior to 9am.

The rest of the players kill this boss on a Saturday so most working people have an extra day to recuperate. Hence i suggest you kill it later than normal.

Also you'll be missing my lure mage, druid and rogue. My druid solo can solo heal necro tank with full edl armour, my mage lures boss throughout entire fight so mages can go full dps and my rogue is build for necro dps. Im not the only person who wont make a 7am wake up and. Ik that for a fact...
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

First of all who are you on Lugh?

Second Sunday is my rest day, im not gonna bother trying to make a boss at any time prior to 9am.

The rest of the players kill this boss on a Saturday so most working people have an extra day to recuperate. Hence i suggest you kill it later than normal.

Also you'll be missing my lure mage, druid and rogue. My druid solo can solo heal necro tank with full edl armour, my mage lures boss throughout entire fight so mages can go full dps and my rogue is build for necro dps. Im not the only person who wont make a 7am wake up and. Ik that for a fact...
He is a end-game rogue from another server. He has a mid lvl mage in lugh.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

all rogues on necro, 1 lure mage on necro, 2 lure mages for the adds, the other mages dps, all warriors on adds, all rangers on necro, druids get divided over groups. I think the pros of this system is that not much organisation is needed for necro and it will still be very organised.
Wrong ... you need to take time and organize it not just throw all rogues on necro that way you would be bound to fail as well having non full dl rogues on necro will be a fail from the beginning you would be lucky to take 20 percent health with that plan...
No Poison, you are wrong here bud.
Mizzzaaas plan should work to perfection
;)
;)
He obviously has this all under control
I would kindly ask you to refrain yourself from using this topic or change topic name. This is highly offensive for 8 and all you do is trying to instigate a fight. All valuable feedback/suggestions for the necro fight is welcome, but don't try to turn this into a bash topic
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

spirit group needs
- 2 rondel rogues
- 2 druids, one or both with bees
- 2 Mages with offhand skill
- 3 warriors, 2 tanks and a dps warrior with rupture

One mage must constantly keep pierce lure on necr

Necro ranger group
- all Rangers

Necro rogue group
We like having 2 groups
Must contain 7 rogues and one druid with ice ward, bless and sanctuary, cast sanc when necro lifesteals

Necro tank group
3 druids
2 tanks, one on Necro and one on skeletons

All non dl rogues/warriors on zombies

Using these tactic we can kill Necro ranging from 10min-13min easy

Thank you friddo for your input. Could you verify how often your clan kills necro anf how much time it takes for your clan to organise a necro raid.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

spirit group needs
- 2 rondel rogues

Necro ranger group
- all Rangers

Necro rogue group
We like having 2 groups
Must contain 7 rogues and one druid with ice ward, bless and sanctuary, cast sanc when necro lifesteals

Necro tank group
3 druids

Thank you friddo for your input. Could you verify how often your clan kills necro anf how much time it takes for your clan to organise a necro raid.
Twice a week minimum sometimes 3 times a week with lucky spawns.
The setup for the raid takes 10-20 minutes as we are very organised and most know what they are doing and when people log a few minutes after line call we have to adjust groups, used to take us 30-45minutes when we started
Oderint Dum Metuant.

spirit group needs
- 2 rondel rogues

Necro ranger group
- all Rangers

Necro rogue group
We like having 2 groups

Necro tank group
3 druids

Twice a week minimum sometimes 3 times a week with lucky spawns.
The setup for the raid takes 10-20 minutes as we are very organised and most know what they are doing and when people log a few minutes after line call we have to adjust groups, used to take us 30-45minutes when we started
Are you a single clan trying to group everyone with any language barriers?

Secondly, i can do lures and heal main tank and dps on necro, but i will not do ghosts or adds, takes too much attention away from my druid and lure monkey.
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester