Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lugh Player Ban – Vote

Banning someone because you cannot work out differences and you just don't plain like that person is not a good precedent for future votes. Someday one of you may find you're in those same shoes for whatever reason, and may find you are being banned for the same reason. I hope you all understand that and think real hard about your decision here. Many of you are in the same clan and I've also heard some vulgarity, brutal verbal attacking, and just plain meanness towards other players. You may want to step back and think about that before you pass a ban that you may someday be a part of at later date. Friends in a game can take a turn as soon as you disagree with the majority. I'm not supporting a ban of this nature. I hope those of you who have voted towards the ban reconsider. I am willing to help in the situation, but this isn't the way.
-1 from me

I am asking of all my Clanmates in
Ancients, and the people who are
thinking of coming on this Ban8
Thread to vote, who are not in favor
of my ban, to please refrain from coming
to cast your Vote here. 
As i have stated on the turnaround vote
of a -1 of the said Op clan voter, i am
in concern of future consequences
you may be dealing with from Op clan.
Let the hyenas feast.
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

We do not ban ppl just because we dislike them. That seems to be the root here. I encourage everyone to try to address the core complaints on all sides. And there certainly are valid complaints on all sides. I do not feel this is the appropriate way to make constructive improvements in what has been going on in Lugh. While it is clear that there is much frustration all around, I think everyone needs to do what they can to improve their own behavior and that of their own clan. That is where we each can truly make Lugh a better place to play.

This is not the way to make things better. I am against banning this person, or anyone who has not scammed or other similar offense.

Mechcat

We do not ban ppl just because we dislike them. That seems to be the root here. I encourage everyone to try to address the core complaints on all sides. And there certainly are valid complaints on all sides. I do not feel this is the appropriate way to make constructive improvements in what has been going on in Lugh. While it is clear that there is much frustration all around, I think everyone needs to do what they can to improve their own behavior and that of their own clan. That is where we each can truly make Lugh a better place to play.

This is not the way to make things better. I am against banning this person, or anyone who has not scammed or other similar offense.

Mechcat
Dany was banned for bullying, this player has done the same thing throughout their entire celtic heroes life... Ive been at the end of some harsh comments when ive been attempting to calm said person down, ive been attacked for talking to someone else and they saw i was there. This person instigates things most of the time and thinks that the rest of the people are against them just because they dont agree with her...

If OTM did what theyre supposed to do with harassment it wouldnt have resulted in this post... Harassment is a thing that is illegal almost everywhere. Idk why otm dont punish it more harshly...
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

To be clear, I don’t condone bad behavior from anyone. However, I can’t support a ban before other options have been attempted. I repeatedly asked for evidence that a good faith effort has been made to resolve the issue but none was provided.

We reserve bans as a last resort but, it seems there is an attempt to bypass this process and go straight for the nuclear option.

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan