The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server rules question

could i join in on any boss up chats?
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

Appears the unhappy people are boss calling in another wechat channel rather than boss up. Tbh i haven't seen bosses called in boss up wechat channel at all lately so I don't understand what all the fuss is about. Camp the boss or time yourself and there won't be any issues.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

Basically people blaming us for not calling bosses up even tho our members were not invited in that group? Lol
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

Basically people blaming us for not calling bosses up even tho our members were not invited in that group? Lol
there are quite some alliance members in there too
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Saw rosa, I know I left boss up grp...anyone else? Or is that all of a 'good many' alliance members?

Don't need a boss up grp to time and camp bosses and be included.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Haha they get butthurt over everything even though we have been posting to boss up. We're just the bad guys aren't we Mizza. Lol we lose no matter what, we are wrong in every which way. Mizza is GOD let's bow to him and tell him when ever single boss is up even if it's Falgren and Rockalanche or he will throw a fit

Haha they get butthurt over everything even though we have been posting to boss up. We're just the bad guys aren't we Mizza. Lol we lose no matter what, we are wrong in every which way. Mizza is GOD let's bow to him and tell him when ever single boss is up even if it's Falgren and Rockalanche or he will throw a fit
So critcism is playing god? Then every person must be a god in this world. What a great world we live in right.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

You still haven't answered my question. Plus, your criticism is only helpful if it's truthful, which as of so far has been biased and inaccurate as to the actual situation of things.

This is criticism: 'You have a false idea of Lugh's past. Wechat and calling bosses to large groups of people (outside of game) actually started with Alliance. Calling all of server and those offline wouldn't have happened previously. Alliance calls bosses when we aren't able to take alone, and never exclude those who come or are there. Kik? Had what, 7-9 people grps that didn't necessarily have all of server? Are we supposed to call bosses on Forums so literally all can see?

Please get your facts straight. You're trying to impose your idea of how we're supposed to play on us, when we have broken no server rules, and try to claim we're horrible people. We're actually very helpful as a whole, whether it's focused in clan or out. We don't have the capability of effectively helping everyone fairly, so we focus on our friends and clan most of the time. Stop trying to call us evil or ruining Lugh, leave us be and we'll do the same to you.'
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Is anyone else asking themselves too when these epona scumbs finally leave this server?
lvl 191 rogue full dl armour
lvl 110 ranger lost and naked in the woods i guess :/
Lvl 120 druid
on lugh