Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

About Mordis Grimores

Hey, just wanted to ask about how these would be diced. Because a abilty bonus would help alot, and hrungnir braces are diced by abilty. But I also know how aggy isnt diced by abilty. I think it would help the most if it was diced this way. With my void frost grimore, i get 175 focus, and the 300 ice magic adds about 120 focus worth of damage adding to 295. Im curious about other people's opinions please post your thoughts :)
Level 181 Ice mage Furyion

Re: About Mordis Grimores

I think the mage group was great and I believe you guys have bonded enough to come to an agreement. Just off the top of my head I know Adebayor is fire and Furyion is Ice. It would make sense for Fury to get ice tome and Ade to get fire. This is just an example. I know there are more than just you 2. If we continue trying to improve everyone to make Mordris easier and get ready for Necro it should be pretty easy for you guys to decide amongst yourselves. If 3 of you are fire and can use it right away, I would suggest dicing.

dice...anyone can change build at any time.
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

+1 to reytch

I'm mostly support, but when I have to dps, it's ice. And I know Smartone has been both ice and fire in the past.

Let's not make this more complicated than it is already.
LongCool: 190+ mage
lcthief: 170+ rogue
lcwitchy: 85+ druid
World: Lugh
Proud General of Clan Aftermath

choice will always be up to the player...perhaps not practical indeed but not all have what another have. and i have experienced the generosity of a lot of players in the game. and im very thankful and will always be thankful to those people. passing on drops that they think will better another player. but again that is a choice given to each player. it is highly motivating to know that you have the possiblity of winning a rare drop and that you have flexibilty of trying out new things with ur toons. reinventing it, keepin it fresh...saves you from apathy and keeps you hyped to log in.
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.