Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Lottery is now open!

This scammer also was Infinities exact lvl, wore the exact same gear, oh and can't forget the scammer was also in eve as the pictures show?! I should meet this scammer, he is amazing!
got proof? cause im not gonna belive u until i see the following:
1- pic of the 'scammer'
2- name of the persone he scammed (i also want to hear from the persom that got scammed)
3- pics of the items in trade
4- name of the items
Rhiannon -- Chieftain of DeathHaven
TheBeast98 -- Ranger -- lvl 150+
BeastRogue--Rogue--120+
Android Beta

No offense but why does everyone protect Infinity like he's a god? He's just a normal person who makes lotteries and videos on youtube, but ppl yell at other ppl for having opinions on him.
first, im not "yelling" nor am i defending anyone... im simply accusing insain for making false and in-valid statement about infinity scamming
Rhiannon -- Chieftain of DeathHaven
TheBeast98 -- Ranger -- lvl 150+
BeastRogue--Rogue--120+
Android Beta

No offense but why does everyone protect Infinity like he's a god? He's just a normal person who makes lotteries and videos on youtube, but ppl yell at other ppl for having opinions on him.

I am made of gold so teqnically I am a god...
Hahaha I'm jk brotha... I still sit down when I poop. Nothin special about me :)

Obviously he wouldn't scam someone from Eve, who is that stupid? I already said he scammed Famine, and as far as posting the pics goes, that is not my call nor do I have the pics. I saw them and I know *removed*, not some fraud who is pretending to be Infinity.