Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Morrigan scammer trying to buy acc - picture proof of hi

When it comes to banning someone, you cannot ban them unless they violate the terms and conditions and saying you want to buy someone's account is not against terms and conditions, although taking action and buying an account will get both the buyer and seller banned.

Actually, you can get banned just for trying

Oh, did not know that. I'll have to look over rules again lol
AlexTheL3gend - 220+ Warrior - Morrigan
Incineration - 205+ Ranger - Morrigan
Devastate - 180+ Rogue - Morrigan
Proud Clansman of Clan Avalon

When it comes to banning someone, you cannot ban them unless they violate the terms and conditions and saying you want to buy someone's account is not against terms and conditions, although taking action and buying an account will get both the buyer and seller banned.

Actually, you can get banned just for trying

Oh, did not know that. I'll have to look over rules again lol
Dude, don't make assumptions it makes you look stupid.

I've played this game longer than you, since beginning of 2012, you joined like a few months ago on the forum, not sure about in-game so don't act smart and cocky.
My Ranger Skill Guide- http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 15#p149837

Anyone in Morigan who is looking to buy plat items for gold/other items let me know, preferably gold.

Listen mate, I was adressing the rules I know. You're the one acting cocky thinking you caught an account buyer and displaying it on forums with smart ass remarks, if you've been playing since 2012 you should know by now that the forum is not the place to make player complaints. I only recently made my forums account because I lost the password of my old one, I started playing 6 months ago, and have done my research so I know my fair share of rules. I know super slash well enough to know he isn't one to seek out accounts to buy. He actually told me you wanted to sell him a clash of clans account, nothing to do with celtic heroes. Spare yourself a bit of dignity, these screenshots were derived from a conversation that had nothing to do with celtic heroes, although you added a few lines of text to make it seem that way.
All the best, Alex :)
AlexTheL3gend - 220+ Warrior - Morrigan
Incineration - 205+ Ranger - Morrigan
Devastate - 180+ Rogue - Morrigan
Proud Clansman of Clan Avalon

Listen mate, I was adressing the rules I know. You're the one acting cocky thinking you caught an account buyer and displaying it on forums with smart ass remarks, if you've been playing since 2012 you should know by now that the forum is not the place to make player complaints. I only recently made my forums account because I lost the password of my old one, I started playing 6 months ago, and have done my research so I know my fair share of rules. I know super slash well enough to know he isn't one to seek out accounts to buy. He actually told me you wanted to sell him a clash of clans account, nothing to do with celtic heroes. Spare yourself a bit of dignity, these screenshots were derived from a conversation that had nothing to do with celtic heroes, although you added a few lines of text to make it seem that way.
Agreed.. That player suck ://

He offered to sell his Clash id clans account for my account, I told him several times it was against the rules.

Don't blame it on me you fool.
My Ranger Skill Guide- http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 15#p149837

Anyone in Morigan who is looking to buy plat items for gold/other items let me know, preferably gold.

Please do not name and shame on the forums.

If you wish to report someone then please use the in-game support tool.

This thread will now be locked.

(and the character mentioned is now being looked into - thanks!)
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!