Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Morrigan scammer trying to buy acc - picture proof of hi

Not only is that hypocritical to buy an account and report someone for doing the same, buying an account is not scamming and you arent allowed to name and shame on forums. If you have a complaint mail it to support.

Edit: btw it looks more like you're trying to trade with him...
Last edited by AlexTheL3gend on Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlexTheL3gend - 220+ Warrior - Morrigan
Incineration - 205+ Ranger - Morrigan
Devastate - 180+ Rogue - Morrigan
Proud Clansman of Clan Avalon

Not only is that hypocritical to buy an account and report someone for doing the same, buying an account is not scamming and you arent allowed to name and shame on forums. If you have a complaint mail it to support.
I'll forward it, and I never actually knew till I got banned.
My Ranger Skill Guide- http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 15#p149837

Anyone in Morigan who is looking to buy plat items for gold/other items let me know, preferably gold.

I lured him in to thinking I was going to trade, until I confirmed that he knew it was against the rules I stopped and told him gf.

I'm not an idiot, I learned from my mistakes.

Anyone in Morigan who is looking to buy plat items for gold/other items let me know, preferably gold.

I lured him in to thinking I was going to trade, until I confirmed that he knew it was against the rules I stopped and told him gf.

Sounds a bit like you spitefully manipulated him, besides you can't get banned for almost doing an account trade, unless he bought and used your account.

Sounds a bit like you spitefully manipulated him, besides you can't get banned for almost doing an account trade, unless he bought and used your account.
He offered to buy it and I told him it's against the rules.
Surely buying an account is the same as offering to buy it, obviously I didn't want to give the account because then I'd get banned, so if I did it wouldn't have made any difference.

Offering to buy, and buying is the same.

When it comes to banning someone, you cannot ban them unless they violate the terms and conditions and saying you want to buy someone's account is not against terms and conditions, although taking action and buying an account will get both the buyer and seller banned.

When it comes to banning someone, you cannot ban them unless they violate the terms and conditions and saying you want to buy someone's account is not against terms and conditions, although taking action and buying an account will get both the buyer and seller banned.

Actually, you can get banned just for trying
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out