Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Scammers on Herne! All please read

At least three high level, respected players have been spoofed recently, where someone creates a character and uses a VERY similar name.

These scammers, then ask everyone they see, to borrow stuff... Gold, offhands, amulets...

DO NOT ACCEPT TRADES, EVEN WITH PEOPLE YOU KNOW WITHOUT CONFIRMING IT IS REALLY THEM!!

I assume they are only in Lirs, as they are disposable chars. They be the same class as the original, but will be a brand new char (under lvl 5).

Be sure to talk in clan chat, to the person, OR initiate a whisper by typing it out, instead of hitting reply, when ppl are asking to borrow items.

When in a trade, start making it a habit to read the player info, in the trade window.

After they steal your items, they sell, or trade them to another char, and delete the fake char.

Be sure to contact support immediately, with as much info as you can so these ppl can be caught and punished soon.

Remember, If it seems even slightly fishy, DON'T DO IT.
Shaden - DPS 180+

World : Herne

Clan : Britannians

Re: Scammers on Herne! ALL PLEASE READ

This has become a serious problem, and im assuming we all have an idea who is doing it and what clan they are in.

I havent been scammed like others, but when people use real money to buy plat to get items and then their items get taken something needs to be done.

Is it possible for one thumb to lock certain devices where the accounts are being made. And banish them? Im sure each device has its own unique address.

But in the meantime we need to look out for eachother. Let eachother know if a fake account has been made and is online.

We shoukd make a list of known scammers who are still in the game
1.kagura
2.grablon
3.admetus
4.mrsmiracle
5.dualblades
6.traxex
7.drxkingxten (sic)
8.ultimus
9. Nathan
Those are the ones i can think of.

Maybe if we all complain we can get their accounts locked and devices blocked.

All we can do is, as a community on herne avoid and boycott these players.
Admins will not do anything because they....
A: Don't really care.
B: Don't have the man power to police every ingame claimed scam and sorte out what was bad trade and the person thought after it was done he didn't get a good deal, what is an actual scam, what was payment... The list goes on.

So Instead they made multiple and multiple ingame pop ups, and countless posts. The fact is u can't go anywhere in the forums without seeing this
And the truth is... If these people listened and followed these simple steps it would never have happend.

Re: Scammers on Herne! All please read

Oh no! Detective shaden is looking out for scammers. Quick everyone hide!

Swinefloo don't name and shame people. They may of scammed but there is no evidence only accusations. You have no right to defame their names like that.
Sir Chillrend of Herne
Level 107 warrior
Most loved and nicest player in Herne award 2010-2013 (1243 votes)
Best and fairest chieftain in Herne award 2010-2013 (1289 votes)
Was Chieftain of: Companions, NewCompanions, Pirates (original), Wingmen.

drkXkngXtenz is not a sxcammmer pls read this.

i m drkXkngXtenz and i did scam brandonzeth his all lux but gave all the stuff back to him and kept bloodlust of his and gave my golden helm of intensity. later brandonzeth said give me 20k and thats tie and i gave him 20k when i got. infection or defiancee posted that im a scammer. so pls dont think im a scammer. :) i know a lot of scammer. infection and defiancee scam nooobs like us and thats why in herne they have clans called Ihatedefiancee or ihateinfection or the name of the scammer. i have cool stuff but thos r mine, i didnt scam thos stuff, i bought almost 230dollars itunes apple and used in it thats why i have som cool lux.

This has become a serious problem, and im assuming we all have an idea who is doing it and what clan they are in.

I havent been scammed like others, but when people use real money to buy plat to get items and then their items get taken something needs to be done.

Is it possible for one thumb to lock certain devices where the accounts are being made. And banish them? Im sure each device has its own unique address.

But in the meantime we need to look out for eachother. Let eachother know if a fake account has been made and is online.

1.kagura
2.grablon
3.admetus
4.mrsmiracle
5.dualblades
6.traxex
7.drxkingxten (sic)
8.ultimus
9. Nathan

ultimus is not a scammer to meand all the people in herne except infection and defiancee.. :P

Re: Scammers on Herne! All please read

i m drkXkngXtenz and i did scam brandonzeth his all lux but gave all the stuff back to him and kept bloodlust of his and gave my golden helm of intensity. later brandonzeth said give me 20k and thats tie and i gave him 20k when i got. infection or defiancee posted that im a scammer. so pls dont think im a scammer. :) i know a lot of scammer. infection and defiancee scam nooobs like us and thats why in herne they have clans called Ihatedefiancee or ihateinfection or the name of the scammer. i have cool stuff but thos r mine, i didnt scam thos stuff, i bought almost 230dollars itunes apple and used in it thats why i have som cool lux.
Yes your not a scammer even though u just said u are....... idk what your talking about with scamming lower lvls what are we gona take some ruined hides? Seriously get real people make hate clans because they get ksed and cry about it. People need to learn to get over it, its a game for gods sake.
Oh no! Detective shaden is looking out for scammers. Quick everyone hide!

Swinefloo don't name and shame people. They may of scammed but there is no evidence only accusations. You have no right to defame their names like that.
O look its chill being rude to respected people on forums such a shame. Im guessing your only doing this cause u know shaden isnt gona be a *** back to u swine on the other hand idk about him..... also your doing this cause u quit im guessing.

1.kagura
2.grablon
3.admetus
4.mrsmiracle
5.dualblades
6.traxex
7.drxkingxten (sic)
8.ultimus
9. Nathan

it would be very cool if u delete my name from there, because i sacmed and gave back stuff and i even got scam my lux but i dont complain like u guys. its just game!!!!!.