Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Shogun

Ah, I used to play on epona with him. I knew him when he was level 1. I stopped playing though because the clan leader I had always ksed me. I should have kept playing anyways and just joined a new clan but I didn't. I forgot to realize that when I left I was also leaving my best friend XScytheX. I was wondering if he still played because I would really like to play Celtic heroes with him again.

Ah, I used to play on epona with him. I knew him when he was level 1. I stopped playing though because the clan leader I had always ksed me. I should have kept playing anyways and just joined a new clan but I didn't. I forgot to realize that when I left I was also leaving my best friend XScytheX. I was wondering if he still played because I would really like to play Celtic heroes with him again.
Scy is one of my best friends.
He, me, DeathReaper, and Bobcat would always team up and kill the easier boss PHs and the Dustwither bosses.
He hasn't gotten on much in the past 2-3 months though.

Well i was told to come and read these post and let me set the record straight. I dont really have a beef with anyone, but i dont put up with BS either which is all some the players are. Alpha called me and some other people to falgren one and after we all get there and there is already a group there so Alpha left our group and joined Dilvar's group which i thought was very disrespectful. So I told him that was BS and that i would not be grouping him for bosses anymore at which point he went crazy, said a bunch of stuff in clan chat, and left clan ON HIS OWN. I have blocked alpha since that day probably about 3 weeks or so ago so he has people come tell me things from him and try to sale me stuff I need but they dont have. So that is what happened and i am sorry that it did but i didnt feel it was that bad Alpha just has taken it really far for whatever reason and i am over it. The only person alpha can blame for what alpha did is alpha. I have left shogun with E, but not because of this of course if just needed a high level clan to advance in game. And that is all the time I am going to spend on this subject lol.

Thanks
E

Well i was told to come and read these post and let me set the record straight. I dont really have a beef with anyone, but i dont put up with BS either which is all some the players are. Alpha called me and some other people to falgren one and after we all get there and there is already a group there so Alpha left our group and joined Dilvar's group which i thought was very disrespectful. So I told him that was BS and that i would not be grouping him for bosses anymore at which point he went crazy, said a bunch of stuff in clan chat, and left clan ON HIS OWN. I have blocked alpha since that day probably about 3 weeks or so ago so he has people come tell me things from him and try to sale me stuff I need but they dont have. So that is what happened and i am sorry that it did but i didnt feel it was that bad Alpha just has taken it really far for whatever reason and i am over it. The only person alpha can blame for what alpha did is alpha. I have left shogun with E, but not because of this of course if just needed a high level clan to advance in game. And that is all the time I am going to spend on this subject lol.

Thanks
E
Good job E! You cleared things up.
Man, people seem to always have a grudge with you. :lol:
Anyway, thanks for helping on that Shivercowl fight! :D