Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

To kiddos

Idk who made a fake profile of me on app line but Really kudos... Grow the hell up you Childish clan. I'm pretty sure draxxen is involved with this since he invited him to danu chat... this needs to stop its not even funny or cool makes ur clan look even more bad. And first of all I don't sell any of my gear n ain't selling my account... and never will secondly I don't use the unfathomable app that u guys use so who ever made this fake me on app line isn't really smart must be an idiot.

Re: To kiddos

Master, how do you know it's was a kudos member?there are quite a few people on danu not in asc or kudos that would do this sort of thing. What I would advice you to do ( instead of coming on forum throwin around accusations ) is report it in the line app, they can trace the phone number user etc . Don't get me wrong I totally agree this is childish behaviour , but blaming us before you got the facts ain't cool.

It was the one who was banned....twice :? ...and I do think Drax was duped as well
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

And anyone that knows drax would know that he would not stoop to this kinda thing , he's a great player with morals.
Your more stupid then I thought you were :lol:
Rogue 213
Mage 190
Druid 190
Ranger 154