Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Discussing the clans

im part of elementals but dont include all of ppl to this fight and say we'll all happy if he'll just leave forum
i also dont love those threads that marcus keeps making, but i talk about it private and prefer not to show the world "yay im cool i told him to get lost"

i asked marcus to stop with those things too, i would rather to not make stupid fights like this, and im not against everyone, i do think that those threads r stupid and i told marc on PM, and it seems that those who r not from elem just make pointless comments

anyway, just to not go off topic
marc, i dont see the clan's threads as spam like u do, if u think they're and it should be stopped, dont make a spam thread to stop spams, talk with those who made the threads on PM
that way it would prevent fights with ALL the clan, most of my clan haters prob wouldnt hate u if u wouldnt make those threads and do it private
i dont see how those issues should be pointed to all of Elementals, even if it should, technically, recruits/clansmen/ guardians cant do pretty much a thing about that

hope u all have good day and wont hate Elem for no reason : )
I have talked to all of them privately, also I don't see much wrong with doing it publicly as well so other people can learn from it.

I don't mind if my reputation is the guy who isn't afraid to stand up for what he believes, even for those that don't agree with me they can take confidence that its good to stand up for what you believe in.

I didn't hurt elementals reputation. People already know what they think of them. I'm certainly not the first to feel this way about them, and many feel much more strongly than I do and have a vendetta against them. If I can hurt a clans reputation, I can also improve it far beyond what it was before. If we work together on some of these issues, there will be a bright and strong future for both clans.
Last edited by mdimarco on Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Re: Discussing the clans

ah damn everything i wrote and my internet crashed

just to sum up

only the last lines of my comments were reffered to u
i hate drama on forums, it gets annoying
generals and chiefs should solve those stuff, not recruits, clansmen or guardians
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

ah damn everything i wrote and my internet crashed

just to sum up

only the last lines of my comments were reffered to u
i hate drama on forums, it gets annoying
generals and chiefs should solve those stuff, not recruits, clansmen or guardians

Ya that is the beauty of a clan, for the most part the people follow the leaders. If the leaders of 2 clans get along, the people in the different clans get along too.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Ya that is the beauty of a clan, for the most part the people follow the leaders. If the leaders of 2 clans get along, the people in the different clans get along too.
Elem and LL are like that. Friendly fights for bosses are cool but we respect each other where the most drama happens...i.e. arena
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135