Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

BadaBing. Celts. Exacliber

I think we should all just get along(:
When two group run into eachother at a boss. Instead of 'let's see who attacks first' we should stop and make a even. 4 and 4 group. Just a suggestion. Lol

Re: BadaBing. Celts. Exacliber

Some put their Ego, and Pride before anything else. Kinda pathetic that the Chieftain of BadaBing has asked several of my members to leave Excalibur, I actually find it really funny though :lol:

Anyhow, like I've told many other leaders of the top server clans, Im not afraid to stand up to BadaBing when they are in the wrong (rushing or ksing) but not once have I ks'ed them when they did not deserve it.

I don't see how I could work with them though, just yesterday Saeki and Phurious Tagged Teamed and ran around trying to k's all the mobs I was attacking so that I couldn't level. It was funny because not only did they fail to k's me together, but I got a member of mine to help me do the same to them both, hence, getting revenge.

Although I would like to put this out there that I am NOT Chieftain of Excalibur and I haven't been for a while. Sargon is the current chief and he's at peace with them so I can't speak for the whole clan, it's just my opinion of not grouping with scammers (Vis) and Ksers.

You ever notice that Druids make the best chieftains?

It's a weird truth.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Haven't you been doin the same kryp?? If I recall you've been trying to get me to join Excalibur for quite some time now. I believe this is a situation where hypocrisy can be called into play if I'm not mistaken. As for the whole idea of clans getting along, they should already be doing that. Don't judge a person from what clan he comes from, but solely on the actions he makes.
"You follow Rafiki, he knows the way"

Agentyamski - Lvl 128+
Rafiki - Lvl 95+
Coldbreth - Lvl 95+
http://www.celticheroesfanatics.wikia.com/
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 10&t=30536

"Some put their Ego, and Pride before anything else. " = krypto LMAO

"yesterday Saeki and Phurious Tagged Teamed and ran around trying to k's all the mobs I was attacking so that I couldn't level. It was funny because not only did they fail to k's me together, but I got a member of mine to help me do the same to them both, hence, getting revenge." = really funny i didnt realize you got revenge with your plus one

"Anyhow, like I've told many other leaders of the top server clans, Im not afraid to stand up to BadaBing when they are in the wrong (rushing or ksing) but not once have I ks'ed them when they did not deserve it." - this is really funny bec same for me krypto

it's just my opinion of not grouping with scammers (Vis) and Ksers. - well same with me to the guy who started all of this

btw your post always makes me laugh and gives me some entertainment when im bored at the office XD You asked me to be your friend again and i said ok if you stop the ksing, so i think you know the answer after you ksed my clanmates in bada and some celts on a red boss omg just a red boss lmao.

-saeki
Clan: Badabing
Saeki
Kyudo
Raijin
Fendi
Chanel
Murwell

"Some put their Ego, and Pride before anything else. " = krypto LMAO

"yesterday Saeki and Phurious Tagged Teamed and ran around trying to k's all the mobs I was attacking so that I couldn't level. It was funny because not only did they fail to k's me together, but I got a member of mine to help me do the same to them both, hence, getting revenge." = really funny i didnt realize you got revenge with your plus one

"Anyhow, like I've told many other leaders of the top server clans, Im not afraid to stand up to BadaBing when they are in the wrong (rushing or ksing) but not once have I ks'ed them when they did not deserve it." - this is really funny bec same for me krypto

it's just my opinion of not grouping with scammers (Vis) and Ksers. - well same with me to the guy who started all of this

btw your post always makes me laugh and gives me some entertainment when im bored at the office XD You asked me to be your friend again and i said ok if you stop the ksing, so i think you know the answer after you ksed my clanmates in bada and some celts on a red boss omg just a red boss lmao.

-saeki
there is a quote button :mrgreen:
Setth, 215 Warrior. Resurgence of Arawn

Lol shadow sorry bad at this things hehe usually i got guys from tech dept to do this stuff for me :p
Clan: Badabing
Saeki
Kyudo
Raijin
Fendi
Chanel
Murwell

Haven't you been doin the same kryp?? If I recall you've been trying to get me to join Excalibur for quite some time now. I believe this is a situation where hypocrisy can be called into play if I'm not mistaken. As for the whole idea of clans getting along, they should already be doing that. Don't judge a person from what clan he comes from, but solely on the actions he makes.
You are correct, but only AFTER smelly has tried to get several members of mine to leave Excalibur, that's when I started doing the same. Of course i tried to get you to join, after all they were begging LordDoc to leave Excalibur and join BadaBing xD

@Saeki, your a pathetic scum bag, FYI Celts were thanking me for taking iron spike away from smells group as pay back for BadaBing Kill Stealing WoodCrown from celts. Get your hypocritical statements straight because if anyone KS celts it was BadaBing, oh and heads up, Uskoci, Serenity, and Celts doesn't stand up to you yet, but you better believe Excalibur will, enjoy being the 'top clan' while you still can.

You guys didn't want me to level because you've hit a gap, once you get to 150 you won't be leveling anymore, now that youve hit the brick wall all you can do is search for bosses, youve gotten there before the rest of us but we will be there soon.