Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: WANTED

You are a failure Tathan.Everything you posted is a failure.This post is a very good example.Instead of this Rc guy getting hunted...it turned the other way around and now you are being hunted.And i think i hav a solution on who gets to kill Tathan.We have fun with him!!Yes!!!We bolas him and slowly,very slowly...kill him.It will be fun!!HAHAHA im evil.This is what happens when you get on the nerves of the Lord Of Death!

DeathLoRds101

World: Arawn
Clan: BadaBing
Class: Warrior
Level: 68
Attachments
Skull_vector_10.gif
Skull_vector_10.gif (8.52 KiB) Viewed 1956 times
DeathLoRdS101

World:Arawn
Class:Warrior
Level:68

guys i know we all want a piece of tathan so i suggest that we make a roster on who gets to kill tathan. ohh and just so you know ill spend my time following you and casting bolas to really annoy you. dont think that ive forgotten that threat that you issued me in update 1. (he challenged me to an all for nothin pvp duel winner stays, losser quits the game) actually i hope that you don't stick to your word and keep playing after i cream you cause then ill have the pleasure of killing you multiple times :twisted:
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..”

Reputations are gained by soloing 5star bosses
Reputations are then lost when people find out it was Queen Midwinter
Love it
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Reputations are gained by soloing 5star bosses
Reputations are then lost when people find out it was Queen Midwinter
Love it
haha yep its s good one :lol:
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..”

Theres no catching you needed thatan.im about positive you have very few friends on server so when you do enter the pvp area I'm sure someone will announce it with a yell and if I'm on I dont care if I'm in the middle of a boss fight I will stop to come after you.

Well now that people are hunting me I have only one thing to say - CATCH ME IF YOU CAN SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HA HA HA!
TATHAN
if we can't catch you you can't play:) you can all have him I
Just want first shot
Setth, 215 Warrior. Resurgence of Arawn