Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challege

#1
Hagvar the Hairy Challenge: kill CHs greatest meme, Hagvar the hairy, without dying

Rules:
1. No armor/jewelry/weapons/stables allowed
2. Must have 0 vit
3. No buffs (includes lixs, food, etc...)
4. No debuffs
5. Must be done solo
6. No regening hp
7. No skills
8. No damage items (firebolt scrolls n what not)
Can put points where ever you want besides vit

Can you do the impossible?
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills, new mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challege

#2
Zkills wrote:Hagvar the Hairy Challenge: kill CHs greatest meme, Hagvar the hairy, without dying

Rules:
1. No armor/jewelry/weapons/stables allowed
2. Must have 0 vit
3. No buffs (includes lixs, food, etc...)
4. No debuffs
5. Must be done solo
6. No regening hp
7. No skills
8. No damage items (firebolt scrolls n what not)
Can put points where ever you want besides vit

Can you do the impossible?

But you have 10 default vit .-.
Image

Re: Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challege

#3
Elfylolz wrote:
Zkills wrote:Hagvar the Hairy Challenge: kill CHs greatest meme, Hagvar the hairy, without dying

Rules:
1. No armor/jewelry/weapons/stables allowed
2. Must have 0 vit
3. No buffs (includes lixs, food, etc...)
4. No debuffs
5. Must be done solo
6. No regening hp
7. No skills
8. No damage items (firebolt scrolls n what not)
Can put points where ever you want besides vit

Can you do the impossible?

But you have 10 default vit .-.

Can’t put points in vit
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills, new mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challege

#4
Zkills wrote:
Elfylolz wrote:
Zkills wrote:Hagvar the Hairy Challenge: kill CHs greatest meme, Hagvar the hairy, without dying

Rules:
1. No armor/jewelry/weapons/stables allowed
2. Must have 0 vit
3. No buffs (includes lixs, food, etc...)
4. No debuffs
5. Must be done solo
6. No regening hp
7. No skills
8. No damage items (firebolt scrolls n what not)
Can put points where ever you want besides vit

Can you do the impossible?

But you have 10 default vit .-.

Can’t put points in vit

K ill just use my op gear (fists)
Image

Re: Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challege

#9
It is highly recommended that you are a high level (more stat points) and have maxed or near maxed critical strike. Also be careful when choosing your build... too much dex and you do too little dmg, too much str and you have less defense, right in between might seem like a good balance but keep in mind it only takes him 2 or 3 hits to kill you lol

I think it’s a fun challenge you can try to do if you’re bored, and definitely post videos if you complete it. Hagvar the Hairy is the oldest meme in CH, and his reputation precedes him.
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills, new mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Schwing and 12 guests

cron