Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update

#21
Miakoda wrote:If you check out the whole VR website you can better understand their priorities, CH's role in their future, etc. so there is less confusion here. If we make realistic suggestions with this info in mind maybe we could get something we asked for.




Image
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Re: Update

#22
Some of you guys need to be patient... vr could've just let ch die give them some extra time to release a update idc could be a year I'll wait... some of you guys dont even got full dino gear and you worried about new updates...

Re: Update

#23
Buddy it’s not about getting new boss, its about something they promised in July and has delayed it since now. Honestly the reason why we want the update is that so they can fix all the bugs in this game, its horrific! Back to your point if being patient... we have been patient, yet the constant “delays” are pushing us to the brink. 1 or 2 delays are understandable but serious its almost mid September yet no update besides the silly events. Heck we still have freakin CHRISTMAS GOBLINS STILL. Christmas 2020 is rigjt at our doorstep and we still got the 2019 ones. We don’t want a new boss, we want the game fixed and moving. CH used to have seasonal updates, but now due to them focusing on War Hammar it is not like that. Seriously though 1 update per year at the minimum is not hard.

Re: Update

#24
Trib21 wrote:Thanks so much. Many of us really do appreciate that you are working to make Celtic Hero’s better. Some of us have played for a long time and wish to do so for many years. I have made some great friends and wish this game many years of continued success. Thanks for keeping it going. We are excited for the update and appreciate you letting us know.

So have we been reduced to One update a year?

And I'm getting the feeling that this form is not even monitored anymore.

Re: Update

#25
Corona Virus is spreading but players still complain because theres no update. We have corona virus problem, but all you care are update, items, powerful gears. These people are crazy and toxic.

Why dont you just play and enjoy the game.
If you dont enjoy the game, just quit and dont feel stress.

Re: Update

#27
Legislative wrote:the fact they deleting Posts is a pain.
ill be leakin those shenanigans in my next Video , Hope it gets the message thru.
Keep an eye out for a video called:" Censored"
on Youtube Channel Dr Exe.

-Exe


Definitely disgusting behavior by them.

Re: Update

#28
Frankly, I’m surprised this game still has people logging anymore. I’ve gone from seriously addicted from 2012 to around 2017, to slowly logging less and less, until I’ve gotten to the point that I read server info from Band more than I even log my toons. It’s sad to see the lack of involvement by devs with their player base and even more disheartening to see people continue to spend money when they don’t appreciate you. It’s a total failure on their part in regard to updates, but the slowness in getting Warhammer up and running also shows they are not functioning efficiently across the board. It’s odd to fondly remember OTM, because of their issues as well, but that few years when regular seasonal updates were happening seems to be the height of CH when looking back. Well, it was a joy and got me through some very stressful times in my life while it lasted.

Xerxestroy
Lvl228 Ranger of Rhiannon, Former InviteOnly Clannie (long live Rolken!), Former Clannie of EternalSin, Former Chieftain of InnerCircle (Down with Rapidx!), Phantom General of Unity, Former Buyer of Plat, Owner of Too Much Fashion, First Geared Ranger of Rhiannon through DG, Hotswap Denier, Lover of Solo Grinding, and Former Addict of CH.

Re: Update

#29
Xerxestroy wrote:Frankly, I’m surprised this game still has people logging anymore. I’ve gone from seriously addicted from 2012 to around 2017, to slowly logging less and less, until I’ve gotten to the point that I read server info from Band more than I even log my toons. It’s sad to see the lack of involvement by devs with their player base and even more disheartening to see people continue to spend money when they don’t appreciate you. It’s a total failure on their part in regard to updates, but the slowness in getting Warhammer up and running also shows they are not functioning efficiently across the board. It’s odd to fondly remember OTM, because of their issues as well, but that few years when regular seasonal updates were happening seems to be the height of CH when looking back. Well, it was a joy and got me through some very stressful times in my life while it lasted.

Xerxestroy
Lvl228 Ranger of Rhiannon, Former InviteOnly Clannie (long live Rolken!), Former Clannie of EternalSin, Former Chieftain of InnerCircle (Down with Rapidx!), Phantom General of Unity, Former Buyer of Plat, Owner of Too Much Fashion, First Geared Ranger of Rhiannon through DG, Hotswap Denier, Lover of Solo Grinding, and Former Addict of CH.
its look like they trying to empty Celtic to boost Warhammer . Currently you cant trade with your own other toons or people. If you doing this . They ban your toon and not reply.

Re: Update

#30
Xerxestroy wrote:Frankly, I’m surprised this game still has people logging anymore. I’ve gone from seriously addicted from 2012 to around 2017, to slowly logging less and less, until I’ve gotten to the point that I read server info from Band more than I even log my toons. It’s sad to see the lack of involvement by devs with their player base and even more disheartening to see people continue to spend money when they don’t appreciate you. It’s a total failure on their part in regard to updates, but the slowness in getting Warhammer up and running also shows they are not functioning efficiently across the board. It’s odd to fondly remember OTM, because of their issues as well, but that few years when regular seasonal updates were happening seems to be the height of CH when looking back. Well, it was a joy and got me through some very stressful times in my life while it lasted.

Xerxestroy
Lvl228 Ranger of Rhiannon, Former InviteOnly Clannie (long live Rolken!), Former Clannie of EternalSin, Former Chieftain of InnerCircle (Down with Rapidx!), Phantom General of Unity, Former Buyer of Plat, Owner of Too Much Fashion, First Geared Ranger of Rhiannon through DG, Hotswap Denier, Lover of Solo Grinding, and Former Addict of CH.


When you have played basically year one it really does suck. Mostly for me because of how many servers and endgame toons ive leveled as a total. Got these new people who don't fully understand just how "tired" you are of killing this snorri for the billionth time and they don't understand why you're so "lazy".

When you level in the same area with a new toon for the actual 20th time. Its the only way I stop myself from quitting the game. I keep going to new servers as endgame because it gives me a temporary boost of incentive until it goes away. The only thing I haven't done yet is experience a server's entirely differently run clan system and that scares me. The things crazy people do to keep themselves engaged is such to an extreme level.

The moment they brought back legacy items was when they stopped making new content. It gave them an easy way out to not need to make new things and no one really considered it. All we were worried about was the economy but the true damage was a very noticeable cease in any new content.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests