Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Would it be possible to alter the new boss weps

Well, after a look around the forums and discussions with clan members, I believe that a post requesting a change to these new weapons is needed. The new weapons look good, and stats are good for an event weapon, they are so slow that they are far from OP, and as such fit the purpose of an event weapon quite well. With one, major, exception. This being, that they are all two handed requirement to use. This ensures that not only are they useless, but also removes the incentive for some clans to kill the bosses. If the two hand restriction was removed, the weapons would become remotely useful. They would still be so slow that they could never be used in regular gameplay, but also not useless. Obsidion weapons are much better, but they dissapear, could these weapons not be similar to obsidion in that they are stronger, slower, but also one handed?
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Re: Would it be possible to alter the new boss weps

Yea this 2 handed dagger crap is messed up. They aren't that strong, i could understand if like the dagger was like 350 peirce but its not. Highest melee one is 300 crush hammer. That's reasonable. King dagger back in the last winter event was pretty good. I could hit anyone on bosses that were 95 and below when I was lvl 95. Only reason i didnt out hit others is because of there lvl. This is because king dagger was awesome. Ymir dagger or spear or ashkold or whatever his name is, those daggers and bows and spears should be 1 handed. Makes no sense. Biggest thing to me is a dagger is 2 handed. What in the hell? Is this a glitch? Cause there is a gltch in the bosses now. When the king has a bow it looks like hes using a sword, and when hes using a sword it looks like hes using a bow, looks like hes drawing back an invisible string.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Yea this 2 handed dagger crap is messed up. They aren't that strong, i could understand if like the dagger was like 350 peirce but its not. Highest melee one is 300 crush hammer. That's reasonable. King dagger back in the last winter event was pretty good. I could hit anyone on bosses that were 95 and below when I was lvl 95. Only reason i didnt out hit others is because of there lvl. This is because king dagger was awesome. Ymir dagger or spear or ashkold or whatever his name is, those daggers and bows and spears should be 1 handed. Makes no sense. Biggest thing to me is a dagger is 2 handed. What in the hell? Is this a glitch? Cause there is a gltch in the bosses now. When the king has a bow it looks like hes using a sword, and when hes using a sword it looks like hes using a bow, looks like hes drawing back an invisible string.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When have they ever changed weps/armor esp event drops after its release? Never. Theyll just make u wait till next time they make somthin similar and try get it right then. I support ur suggestion, but probably not gna happen.
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
Immortalius Lvl 215+ Warrior
Vyper Lvl 196 Ranger

Aeon
Taranis

These are weapons I would just hand to the noobs such as a person who is young just starting to figure out what Celtic heroes is and about. Back then when I was once a noob when this first came out a higher level guy once handed me a free set of armor and nice golden bow. And plus its christmas so why not give these to the noobs as for motivation to keep getting stronger and keep playing this is just something I have done for my community :)
“Repetition Is The Key Father of Learning”

Started in since 2011 - O.G.
Server: Morrigan
Rogue: GodOZilla Level 220

CLAN: HAVOC
YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCfnHbhK9whlW35IhLcqtn_g

I dont agree:) its a good idea to start putting two handed weapon in the game: diversity gyes!!! Its cool! As an exemple i m using ln my alts all these weapon, caus i can have a decent dmg without buying an offhand, thats pretty useful tbh.
So yes, apart dagger, wand (maybe totem) who is reeeeeallly useless because they are two handed, the others are cool like thayvi think!:)

Thanks
Fr3

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh

I dont agree:) its a good idea to start putting two handed weapon in the game: diversity gyes!!! Its cool! As an exemple i m using ln my alts all these weapon, caus i can have a decent dmg without buying an offhand, thats pretty useful tbh.
So yes, apart dagger, wand (maybe totem) who is reeeeeallly useless because they are two handed, the others are cool like thayvi think!:)

Thanks
Fr3
Wtf are you on about? 2 handed bow ? Rangers quiver adds range , the bow is 2 handed and eliminates quiver . These weapons are pretty and that's all . Oooo I see now , you play a ranger but don't use a bow so you don't care about other bow rangers , of course you have a rogue and say that dagger should be changed.
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK