Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best clan across all servers

Griefing in any way is unacceptable even in retaliation as we on gwydion had this happen to both eg clans when Gele were lock battles, grief only stops when one of the 2 clans die out which is how it ended on our server when 1 clan starts the other retaliates and the other so it goes on and on with both sides thinking they are in the right.

Griefing bad, friendly comp good
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

This is a dumb threat which turned into a stupid argument.

There is no definitive way to prove which clan is better, or bigger, or stronger, because at the end of the day all that matters is who is actually in the clan, and the behaviour of the people in the clan.

Number of people means very little if all you have in your clan is a bunch of selfish idiots who are only in it for the gear.

As a member of Resurgence myself i shall only say that I am proud of my clan (although i've only been in it for a year), because the large majority of the people are open and kind, and the leadership is committed and willing to put in loads of effort into the clan. We have tons of charts handled by tons of different leaders. Our chief works hard and is fair, although not afraid of going in on idiots (and getting banned). Other members are in the majority honest and kind, and are rewarded when they show effort. I don't, however, believe that my clan is better than other EG clans.

I don't know how other clans work. I know people on these forums are tired of hearing about res everywhere and to be honest so am I. We are a great clan capable of killing gelebron consistently, much like clans in pretty much every other server.

Stop this *** measuring contest because we are all using different rulers.

Stop this **** measuring contest because we are all using different rulers.
pfft the metric system is the only appropriate ruler ._. even though I live in the U.S. i still don't get why we use the customary system... Like how much more egotistic can a nation be than to invent its own way for measuring stuff?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

pfft the metric system is the only appropriate ruler ._. even though I live in the U.S. i still don't get why we use the customary system... Like how much more egotistic can a nation be than to invent its own way for measuring stuff?
They didn't invent their own system they first used the English Measuring system then just altered some things, the French had already realised it was a redundant system in most practical uses and adopted the metric.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

bob the mage wrote:
Are you saying griefing is a positive or an admirable trait in a clan?

Are u really trying to twist my words in such way? Lol. I said that u saying 'Resurgence doesnt need to grief to be the top', implying that other clans do, is putting blame on other clans to make Resurgence look good, which puts u farther from being the best.
I don't need to twist your words, they are pretty plain and simple. This is pretty binary, either you agree griefing is bad, or you think its okay. Which is it crim? Either I should be able to say that griefing is an unadmirable quality in clans, or you think that it is an admirable quality. If it is an unadmirable quality than that means that since Resurgence doesn't need to grief to stay on top that nongriefing becomes an admirable quality for the clan. However, if you think griefing is a fine mechanism for remaining dominant on a server, than you would be right that I am just pulling random apples to say Resurgence is better.

Make up your mind Crim. Is griefing appropriate and admirable for a top clan? or is it not? Because from everything you have posted it seems that you are all for top clans using grieing as means to control bosses. I'm being nice and giving you a chance to clarify :-)

There u go
Lol It's funny how you guys believe whatever some sour grapes from a rival clan said about us. Avalon doesn't grief unprovoked, but we do retaliate and that's no secret. In fact the example this person gave was on a Necro, that he wasn't even there to witness what happened. All his accounts were from second hand information and acted like he was an expert on the matter. Of course, everything he heard was from his clannies on how they lost Necro because "Ava griefed". We won lock, we got griefed, we had to reset, we lost lock, we retaliated, they reset, and we won lock again. Apparently the first part always gets lost lmao. .
From everything I have read on Morrigan forum subpage, Havoc has tried to amend problems of the past. Furthermore, Avalon was never the sole targeting of what I said, I was pretty general in saying griefing is bad as a tactic. If Avalon doesn't use it as a tactic for domination than say such. Judging from your posts on the forums Ail, you dislike grieifng as a concept and tactic as much as I do.
The whole point behind retaliatory griefing should be to reach a compromise to stop all griefing.
Also I never targeted Avalon soley. There are plenty of other top clans that use griefing to stay on top, LD on Herne for example. My point was that clans that use griefing as a tactic for domination are clans that lack true strength as they cannot hold onto bosses without it.

Lol It's funny how you guys believe whatever some sour grapes from a rival clan said about us. Avalon doesn't grief unprovoked, but we do retaliate and that's no secret. In fact the example this person gave was on a Necro, that he wasn't even there to witness what happened. All his accounts were from second hand information and acted like he was an expert on the matter. Of course everything he heard was from his clannies on how they lost Necro because "Ava griefed". We won lock, we got griefed, we had to reset, we lost lock, we retaliated, they reset, and we won lock again. Apparently the first part always gets lost lmao. .
Didnt say I believe him, dont think anyone did but I dont like someone spreading rumors without any basis for it. GB15 used to say my clan griefs which is totally wrong, and as I dont want anyone spreading such thing on my clan I expect the same towards other clans. So when he said Avalon griefs and that makes Resurgence better even tho the stories about Resurgence can go for days, it bothered me.
Glad you bring this up. This was only the first 3 months of Resurgence being founded.
1) Res was under different leadership
2) BadaBing started the griefing, Resurgence was the smaller clan at the time and didn't want griefing, but because it was the smaller clan had no choice but to respond.
3) griefing died down after 3 months and has never returned to arawn since.

So ya it happened, but I already admitted that this happened. Never tried to hide it. The point is that we know this is not how a top clan should lead a server and have since worked with other clans so that no griefing is needed.

anything else guys?
Atleast they don’t have to invite the whole server to keep the clan up leading to a lot of gear going outside of clan ,clans have their ways of staying on the top... They don’t need you to tell them how to run a clan.

Wot... I think you’re mixing two threads together :lol:
I agree that retaliation is not the way to go, but some clans just don’t stop griefing. What would you guys do in that case? Be bullied or say enough is enough and hit them back. (Btw this is not Rl advice)
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

I agree that retaliation is not the way to go, but some clans just don’t stop griefing. What would you guys do in that case? Be bullied or say enough is enough and hit them back. (Btw this is not Rl advice)
Typically, as i have never seen this not be true but it could be true, unless it is the top tier clan that is wanting/continuing the griefing to stay on top, the clans will come together to resolve it. No developing clan wants griefing as they do not have the player base or clan strength to grow through the griefing. The top tier clan on the other hand can. So ya, punch back, but don't continuously seek revenge for an incident of griefing that happened years ago... work it out... There is a difference between a show of force to bring the aggressor to the table and an all out griefing war where no one remembers who started it but they all participate in it... and at the end of the day its just the way the server works...
Bob The God

Typically, as i have never seen this not be true but it could be true, unless it is the top tier clan that is wanting/continuing the griefing to stay on top, the clans will come together to resolve it. No developing clan wants griefing as they do not have the player base or clan strength to grow through the griefing. The top tier clan on the other hand can. So ya, punch back, but don't continuously seek revenge for an incident of griefing that happened years ago... work it out... There is a difference between a show of force to bring the aggressor to the table and an all out griefing war where no one remembers who started it but they all participate in it... and at the end of the day its just the way the server works...
Well that’s hypocritical you’re against griefing yet here you are trying to make problems with Avalon members when they just simply asked what’s your vote on the best clan , I sense jealousy
Last edited by RoyalOBeast on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Well that’s hypocritical you’re against griefing yet here you are trying to make problems with Avalon members, I sense jealousy
No where am i trying to "make trouble". I say griefing is bad, thats my stance. I'm not particular towards one clan that griefs but rather i say in all cases it is unpleasant. Ava and LD were examples, not the only ones, just the most well known. And I'm good on my server and clan ty very much. Already gave a whole post at the start of the thread why :) and i don't feel the need to repost it here to satisfy your craving for restarting drama that has already cooled down. Go start a new antihavoc thread in the morrigan subpage if you are that hungry for drama.
Bob The God

Well that’s hypocritical you’re against griefing yet here you are trying to make problems with Avalon members, I sense jealousy
No where am i trying to "make trouble". I say griefing is bad, thats my stance. I'm not particular towards one clan that griefs but rather i say in all cases it is unpleasant. Ava and LD were examples, not the only ones, just the most well known. And I'm good on my server and clan ty very much. Already gave a whole post at the start of the thread why :) and i don't feel the need to repost it here to satisfy your craving for restarting drama that has already cooled down. Go start a new antihavoc thread in the morrigan subpage if you are that hungry for drama.
What are you talking about? Did I mention anything about disliking havoc? Im talking about you specifically... Your assumptions are bunch of none sense. The tone of your argument reveals the obvious you’re clearly jelous, You’re the one who mentioned about going through their page to collect all the “evidence”