Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Daily log in rewards.

#4
Because tradable 1 bounty pledge every month is far too op. Not like u could get 10x that by collecting remains instead of making lvl 1s to far daily rewards
fix the skill and swap delay lag thx

Belenus
ApplesBe 225 ranger
GetBashedX 220 warrior
Nee 228 druid
Rainyy 200 rogue

Re: Daily log in rewards.

#6
SPLEND1D wrote:daily rewards need to be better imho

I don't know if I would agree with this sentiment. The purpose of daily log in rewards from what I see is to give players an extra reward for at least logging in once a day, not to give players easy access to enough plat items that they don't need to acquire any or much elsewhere.
Personally the only change I would like to see is some sigils added to the mixture, but even this may be too overpowered for the goal of the log in rewards.

For players who want some more plat items but don't want to buy plat or use gold (or can't due to the item they are after) there is a good selection of free plat offers through the game.

I think OTM and VR designed a pretty fair plat currency and have given players a lot of options to acquire the gear between bounty shops, free plat offers, tradeable premium items, chests, log in rewards, and then ofc the plat store.
Gwydion - Relentless
BobsYourUncle 221 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Arawn - Guard of Stronghold
Bobthemage 227 Mage

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Re: Daily log in rewards.

#7
bob the mage wrote:
SPLEND1D wrote:daily rewards need to be better imho

I don't know if I would agree with this sentiment. The purpose of daily log in rewards from what I see is to give players an extra reward for at least logging in once a day, not to give players easy access to enough plat items that they don't need to acquire any or much elsewhere.
Personally the only change I would like to see is some sigils added to the mixture, but even this may be too overpowered for the goal of the log in rewards.

For players who want some more plat items but don't want to buy plat or use gold (or can't due to the item they are after) there is a good selection of free plat offers through the game.

I think OTM and VR designed a pretty fair plat currency and have given players a lot of options to acquire the gear between bounty shops, free plat offers, tradeable premium items, chests, log in rewards, and then ofc the plat store.


+1... I don’t think anything needs to be changed. The current items provided aren’t really meant to make things easier... Bob explained this perfectly.
I’m a guide! I’m here to help. If you have any questions or just wanna talk, send me a PM!

Image

Re: Daily log in rewards.

#8
BRONNbubs wrote:Hi guys, does anyone know why the bounty pledge has been taken off our daily log in rewards?

Because Celtic hero devs have never liked giving back to their player base, don't like giving anything away for free. This community has gotten so use to it now that no one here will have any problems with it.

Re: Daily log in rewards.

#9
Romeo wrote:Because Celtic hero devs have never liked giving back to their player base, don't like giving anything away for free. This community has gotten so use to it now that no one here will have any problems with it.


I guess that's why pretty much everything can be acquired without a player personally spending money.
Image

#pray4songz

Re: Daily log in rewards.

#10
Schwing wrote:
Romeo wrote:Because Celtic hero devs have never liked giving back to their player base, don't like giving anything away for free. This community has gotten so use to it now that no one here will have any problems with it.


I guess that's why pretty much everything can be acquired without a player personally spending money.

Rekt
Herne - LazyDrunks

Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Ranger 220
Mage 220
Warrior 201

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests