Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New item drop locations

I'll list out what I think are semi-accurate locations of where to get the new rare items. Hypothesis based solely on item description, picture, stats, and in-game lore.
Some have been confirmed, some are purely speculation. Whatever has been confirmed as a drop will be marked as such.

We are noticing a few of these items are dropping from chaos aura enemies.

Thanks to Bitey for making a video of the new items: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Jcwqm ... e=youtu.be
Watch his video to see the full stats on these items.

Confirmed/Semi confirmed drops

SEMI CONFIRMED
Amulets of the Borrum:
  • Seems to drop from a 4* Lich near the Lich boss area. Seems you can also get them from some enemy in stonevale.

CONFIRMED
Skull charms:
  • Drops from a rare spawn 5* level 25 Cadaver in the Death's Caress area of Dustwither..

CONFIRMED
Hellforged Bracelet of Fortitude/Spirit/Resilience:
  • Drops from a rare spawn 5* troll in the Mord pit middle area.

CONFIRMED
Ursa bracelets:
  • These drop from a rare spawn 5* bear in Stonevale. It seems any of those higher level black color bears have a chance to spawn it.

CONFIRMED
Illusions/Knowledge of the Apostate and Guilt/Sacrifice of the Banished:
  • These drop from a random-spawning level 196 5* wizard in alchemical quarters. It spawns in the looped hallway surrounding 195 EDL room. I think any wizard in that hallway has a chance to spawn it, but so far I've only heard of drops from the wizards in the bottom two corners..

CONFIRMED
Imbued weapons:
  • These drop from rare spawn Dragoncultists in Agg pit.

CONFIRMED
Bracelet of Divine Protection/Retribution:
  • These drop from Gelebron sentinels.

CONFIRMED
Blade of Duhblainn:
  • This drops from a rare Blackstone NPC in the otherworld. It spawns in the small corner in the wall a bit south of where Chained King spawns.

CONFIRMED
Wyrmheart weapons:
  • These drop from rare wyrmheart mages in the summoning chamber, spawning in the 4 corners that are on the road around 205 boss area. Possibly drop from other enemies as well.

CONFIRMED
Nirvana and Regeneration weapons:
  • These drop from Eye of Unox, the 215 EDL adds. Possibly drop from other enemies as well, but all reports say they drop in Forbidden Halls.

CONFIRMED
Calming/Taunting Bloom Ring:
  • These drop from the 5* Bloodthorn roots. Possibly drop from other enemies in Gardens, but I personally think it is just the roots..

CONFIRMED
Rage/Guile/Bane of the Deathless:
  • These drop from a rare 5* lich/reaver mob in Gardens. Exact location unknown.

CONFIRMED
Afflicted Master weapons:
  • These drop from rare spawn bears in the Twisted Tunnels of FIngal's Cave..

Speculative drops

Hero's Battleworn Blade and other similar weapons:
  • No sure estimate on this one. Low stat items and no requirement to wield, so definitely some humanoid NPCs in Lirs Reach or Crookback drop these. I'm leaning towards Crookback.

Phantom/Swamp/Volcanic ring:

Invader weapons:
  • Probably drop from some NPC in Dustwither.

Charm of the Fading/Forgotten:
  • No good estimate. Probably something in Fingals, maybe a bat.

Emerald Knight armour:
  • Almost certainly drops in Lir's Reach. Sounds like from an NPC named Bronn the Emerald Knight. I'd guess somewhere in the Bandit Camp.
Last edited by Jake on Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:26 am, edited 14 times in total.

PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Re: New item drop locations

At least there not no trade, unlike their predecessors.
There are a few things to consider though:
-Do they replace older apprentice and master enemies
-If so, do they drop their item one hundred percent of the time or are there still weapon shards
-For the similar weapons/ jewellery, does one boss drop them all, similar to the despoilers?
-Are they going to be of a similar difficulty to the surrounding enemies, or five/six star? (This is hinted at in patch notes, but I'm not sure)

Re: New item drop locations

xGAYLORDx wrote:At least there not no trade, unlike their predecessors.
There are a few things to consider though:
-Do they replace older apprentice and master enemies
-If so, do they drop their item one hundred percent of the time or are there still weapon shards
-For the similar weapons/ jewellery, does one boss drop them all, similar to the despoilers?
-Are they going to be of a similar difficulty to the surrounding enemies, or five/six star? (This is hinted at in patch notes, but I'm not sure)

That's for us to find out he says.
Blzzrd 225+ Rogue
Shivah 170+ Mage
Ascension