Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Goodbye from tall

I been debating of playingthis game again, been playing since like 2013 or 14

I think it’s best for me to quit sorry to say.thank you to everyone for the fun times and awesome raids.
I log in recently one last time and I got pm in game asking if this was me toon etc claiming to be me pls be aware I will no longer play and I don’t think I’ll ever come back.

Will miss you all and goodluck
Happy adventures
-Tall

Re: Goodbye from tall

Mystery person wrote:I been debating of playingthis game again, been playing since like 2013 or 14

I think it’s best for me to quit sorry to say.thank you to everyone for the fun times and awesome raids.
I log in recently one last time and I got pm in game asking if this was me toon etc claiming to be me pls be aware I will no longer play and I don’t think I’ll ever come back.

Happy adventures
-Tall

stay safe and live a happy life,

Mystery person wrote:I been debating of playingthis game again, been playing since like 2013 or 14

Happy adventures
-Tall

Gunna miss you Tall, but don't blame you for taking a break or walking away.
Take care and hope for the best for ya!
Gwydion - Relentless
BobsYourUncle 205+ Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Retired Servers: Arawn, Herne, Danu, Crom

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Hi Sly!

It is what it is, too little to late.

Meanwhile better options have come to the mobile platform, and Celtic Heroes feel both outdated and dead(ish)
Arawn
Gone Fishing
Fishermans Friend’s
... as strong as there is
- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The AEON SCAM can still be discontinued.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Aeon Scam continues

Coman wrote:It is what it is, too little to late.

Meanwhile better options have come to the mobile platform, and Celtic Heroes feel both outdated and dead(ish)

100% agree, the game feels so outdated now and very old school. I think this is more for the older community of gamers.

Romeo wrote:

100% agree, the game feels so outdated now and very old school. I think this is more for the older community of gamers.

Why do u even go back to find these posts that are dead and already lived their life just to be a necro poster?
⚔️Arawn- Myth⚔️
SlyShadows - 220 Warrior
Animosity - 217 Ranger
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn
Hai Swee, Hai Bob, Hai Surya, Hai Eury! (Great people I met on Gwydion)

Sly Shadows wrote:
Romeo wrote:

Why do u even go back to find these posts that are dead and already lived their life just to be a necro poster?

Why u even trying to start an argument? and what's it got to do with u? Plus, it was about 5 topics down, that's not really going back

Ok i will tell tall from 4 months ago his post came back..sorry
⚔️Arawn- Myth⚔️
SlyShadows - 220 Warrior
Animosity - 217 Ranger
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn
Hai Swee, Hai Bob, Hai Surya, Hai Eury! (Great people I met on Gwydion)