- "Better for leveling"
- "Evades matter less"
- "Higher pure dps"
- Good for 185/195 EDL
- Can aoe nuke mobs
- Good for 205/210 EDL
- Bulkier energy shield (?) due to ice magic
- Has time to kite when leveling/step away for sigils to kick in when bosing
- Better for pvp (?)
1) Does the current CDR gear affect skill rotation to the point that fire loses more dps from skill overlaps compared to ice?
2) Since both builds now use shards/firebolt at eg, and have access to CDR (ice benefitting more), are both builds really on par for dps (considering skill overlaps/deaths/running from mob to mob etc) ?
3) Does bloodleaf CDR ring stack with necro brace CDR?
Been a fire mage for leveling but now have the option to choose between fire or ice. I love casting firebolt and being able to cast frequently but not to the point where I have to keep pressing skills, hotswap, drink pots, use pet,etc and have all those skills overlap. Since both fire and ice mages use firebolt, I decided to consider both. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Kuro on Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.