Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Dragon Pet

Magic cuz it’s good in arcane and has been universally the least of the big 3 when it comes to resists
220+ Allyknife--->Rogue
180+ Allyme----->Warrior
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Allyknife wrote:Magic cuz it’s good in arcane and has been universally the least of the big 3 when it comes to resists

Agree. Only thing holding me back is that I have the skain magic dmg set already and the heat dmg gele dagger. So it's a toss between magic and cold dragon.

Ah I see a few of my clannies are getting the items but are saving them for corrupted gardens raids and will go for whatever is strongest against those. Poison already being resisted in tower wouldn’t be surprised if it were even more resisted where plants are going to be involved
220+ Allyknife--->Rogue
180+ Allyme----->Warrior
(Don’t @me)

Allyknife wrote:Ah I see a few of my clannies are getting the items but are saving them for corrupted gardens raids and will go for whatever is strongest against those. Poison already being resisted in tower wouldn’t be surprised if it were even more resisted where plants are going to be involved

Plants like grass pokemons are weak to fire. So heat damage dragon pet should be best against plants.

Haha true but then again a dragon has no poison resist but that definitely seems like it’s going to be the case of fire being superior
220+ Allyknife--->Rogue
180+ Allyme----->Warrior
(Don’t @me)

LeGenDzZ wrote:Magic is the best one currently, keep your spider one for mobs weak to poison.

Of course, the negative for magic is the low likelihood of a mage running a decent magic lure.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta