Vulture wrote:Revenues must be at a never before seen low for a stunt like this to be pulled.
Was the introduction of these chests really to appease the new players who never had a chance, or to wring out the last bit of foreseeable profit?
I've seen this before so I know the answer. CH has been a cash grab from the start and will die the same.
- Last content update was the tower in 2015. It included one small zone for one boss. If you call "fishing" content...
- People are still killing Snorri for their 4th year.
- There is nothing to do in this game besides levelling. Think about it. No meaningful quests, no real lore, no minigames, no dungeons. Nothing.
- NO BALANCE IN PVP AFTER 7 *** YEARS
- Boss fights are trivial and made with jacked up hp and damage just to seem difficult, but require no tactic besides $ and people.
- In 6 years of development the hardest boss is still a tank and spank
- Shop gear outclasses earned quest gear of similar level
- Levelling requires paid items
- staying alive requires paid items
- reviving requires paid items
- killing bosses requires paid items
- hp/mana regeneration require paid items(sigils, don't even mention the 50 regen on your ammy)
If that doesn't scream incompetent and inexperienced game developers riding the wave of the generic stupid mobile gamer with the bulging wallet, you must be their target audience.
2 years after the last one, you're about to get a new "content update", and it's cooking(more fluff content). Will that keep you playing for hours a day, for the next week? Month? Year? Will this be the update to bring back players who've gone? Will it attract new players too? Or will you continue to kill Snorri into your 5th year? I already know the answer and it's *** sad.
Couldn't have been written any better, +1
OTM's main interest is easy money, anything else they say they care about is just a cliche jingle.
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage
Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game
boymclir wrote:Bob The God
Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Pineapple does NOT belong on Pizza