Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

Nope I didn't "earn it" according to the leaders in wg. So I left to go to where I could earn it.
Thanks God :D we are really happy you left, finally we don't have nobody in clan who log few times a month and thinking he will get gear.
really appreciate
Lol. Highest level ranger on mabon only logs a few times a month and had enough dkp to win the first gelebron bow dropped. Vs the other rangers who were always on at every fight. Mentor your so silly at times lol. Anyways good luck have fun. I'm done replying to this thread.
Thanks for complement but sorry I am in WG long time and didn't saw any wrong passed gear.
You are only one person who think other way and you don't know how this gear is passing from long time.
Please stop lying, nobody trust you, maybe few ins members...
So Insanity is formed by people who wanted to avoid corruption?
Wait...so Wolfgang isnt good anymore?
WolgGang is best clan on Mabon. Only Pixie is still pissed for things happen 2 years ago on his own fault. LMAO...
TBH what is insanity?
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger

Thanks God :D we are really happy you left, finally we don't have nobody in clan who log few times a month and thinking he will get gear.
really appreciate
Lol. Highest level ranger on mabon only logs a few times a month and had enough dkp to win the first gelebron bow dropped. Vs the other rangers who were always on at every fight. Mentor your so silly at times lol. Anyways good luck have fun. I'm done replying to this thread.
Thanks for complement but sorry I am in WG long time and didn't saw any wrong passed gear.
You are only one person who think other way and you don't know how this gear is passing from long time.
Please stop lying, nobody trust you, maybe few ins members...
So Insanity is formed by people who wanted to avoid corruption?
Wait...so Wolfgang isnt good anymore?
WolgGang is best clan on Mabon. Only Pixie is still pissed for things happen 2 years ago on his own fault. LMAO...
TBH what is insanity?
lol I'm not pissed I'm having fun playing the game again with insanity. I was just trying to answer frustration about the clans and telling my experiences. Insanity is fair. Insanity plays to have fun.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

Cool then have fun and stop lying about WG. Thx in advance
We always have fun outlocking ins on every End Game Bosses. Love It :D
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger

Ok. Im a bit confused. Which clan is more fair, family oriented, and can lock more bosses?
Only WolfGang is friendly like family, and killing all bosses, and if you will be active you will get gear easy.
We have only competition on aggy :D and hrung and sometimes on mord
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger

Ok. Im a bit confused. Which clan is more fair, family oriented, and can lock more bosses?
Wolfgang anyday. Wolfgang is miles ahead of Insan in every aspect. One person leaving for gear because there impatient shouldn't sway your opinion, regardless of whatever the dudes saying. Some people work hard, some don't. That's life.

Oh I see. So would it be valid to say that Insanity is a rival clan that is trying to get to the top through insults? Im new here so Im not sure how the two clans behave, but this is what Im getting from the responses.

The way we hand out gear uses a mathematically based formula, taking into account your lifetime dkp, the amount of dkp you earned in the last 60 days, and how many 6* or world bosses you go to. These numbers are shown to the leaders, if you have the highest numbers, the only thing stopping you from getting the gear is any reservations or doubts about the players loyalty, or in Whiteyes' case, his personality.

Wolfgang is light years ahead of any other clan, currently working on our 11th set of DG, killing endgame bosses every day.
The animosity between the clans is based on the frequent sh** talking, all 3 clans join in with it, we're all as bad as each other.

Insanity and myrm like to make a lot of claims about Wolfgang, of course they do, because we're on top they will say anything to degrade us, which to me is just petty. The truth is they hate us cos they ain't us, either because they left when Wolfgang activity dropped a couple years ago, or because they were kicked for inactivity/ selling drops etc.

Hope this clears things up
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Ok thanks a lot. I guess I should take Mentor's and Bowz's opinions more seriously since theyre higher leveled.

Well, I left Epona to avoid the slow economy there. I knew which scammers, ksers, and drop stealers to avoid, but since I might be moving here I would really appreciate if anyone could give me a list of people who I should avoid? Thanks!

Just play on the server some and you'll see who's who and what's what. Find out by observing. Of course each person is gonna say there clan is the best and most fair. Welcome to mabon!
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon