Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Clans of Gwydion

Alure is spot on. We are a mans clan with the exception of Wilson who is a naughty little boy :lol:
i like wilson. nice guy. how is he naughty?
World: Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire
Indira lvl 189 Druid , Job: Healer
LaVerne lvl 160 Rogue, Clan rank: Noob
LadyDiamond lvl 160 Connacht Warrior
BlackBerry lvl 185 Ranger ;Druid Lvl 125;Mage lvl 101

Gwydion ok, sorry to throw in my two cents again but I gotta about Wilson.
I started playing maybe n march or so, for about two moths now. When I was level fifteen, me and my mate rorik were just new players moving up in the world trying to play the game, Wilson has been nothing but nasty, spewing homophobic epithets, ksing me, my friends, and clan for no reason at all. Despite my numerous attempts to bury the hatchet and make peace with him for the sake of expediency and it being the right thing to do, he just swears a blue streak st me, says rude and nasty things, makes personal comments and homophobic slurs. Since then he has systematically gone after me at any opportunity. He irks for fun everytime he sees me, and if I is much as dare t do it to him he tries to sic his clan on me, even those thst sre my friends,(who won't, but he makes a big stink about it)

I've tried to never ks anyone intentionslly and set up guidelines by which any player can agree to, first to engage gets the kill, drop for questers, no just standing around milling about forever waiting to attack boss them cry about spilt milk. But no matter what I say or do, it's f*** you, your a noon, your a homo, don't mess with me yada yada.

Everyone has the right to play the game, to have fun, to have a chance. But he has a a bad attitude, is rude, crude, and acts like he is king f the server.

@Mike Acid was made before elite
@Mick y u dislike Wils lol hes a cool friend
Shepman-lvl171
shepdruid-lvl44 druid(abandoned currently using as bank)
Shepberry-lvl73 ranger
World:Gwydion
Clan:Solitaire
IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING JUST DO IT

Alure, Elite was never one of the pioneering clans. Sure, it was made before Acid and TheOne/LubDub, but never one of the pioneering clans. The pioneering major clans were Templars, then Saints, then Solitaire.
@mike..the pioneering clan was made by Rev(former beta tester), something with WOLVES in it's name, it died down from lack of people playing Celtic heroes...but i forget what exactly the name was. maybe Darkvaine still knows? he played earlier than me. :)

then Rev made Templars (still the best and most fun clan in my opinion) and Greg created KAMIKAZE. these two clans are notably the popular ones back then.
boss fights were a lot more fun and exhilarating. potions were..still alien things then. and only a few actually uses them.
off shoot clans are Solitaire(mine), followed by Saints(Conan), BloodGrove
there are more smaller clans, but sad to say, i cant remember them.

Solitaire has existed while Templars was still active..i actually made it just for my warrior alt to keep others from consistently sending invites..it was annoying :(
Solitaire meant going solo...hehe..then my friends wanted to join it when templars started winding down...i couldnt say no...Solitaire was never meant to grow big..it just happened..

Saints was created by Conan. Consisted of high leveled DPS warriors and Rangers and some rogues at that time. but leaders were busy IRL..so it died down as well.

BloodGrove was a joint project by Jamessh, chick, garrett2 and I. Smoke joined the fray after it's founding :D , then MontannaGurl after some time :D ..and some others like Krannik and Gaby, and others :D who are now Solitaire members. Running two clans was hard..the chieftainship was passed around until it was left to Gaby. Btw Gab, if possible, can u revert it back to Tiffany?

I'm not sure when AcidWarriors was created..same time around Oracles? it was created by Sodron and Iceman. Iceman is a nice woman :) . I havent seen her for a long time.

I forget who led Oracles, but i remember jurr...she seemed different around that time. I liked her.

Elite was created by Krannik (former saints and BG member). and together with Gaby, terrorized Stonevale bosses on their own :D and gathering as many disc as they wanted.

There was another clan...they had so many members that they ranked first as most powerful clan... their leader was the reason i created Solitaire..because he kept sending me invites and promising me guardianship despite my refusals to join any particular clan.

Then came the new clans you know right now. too many for me to remember them all. and i don't know their chieftains well or at all. not many of them are talkative..or i just turned shout off and cant hear them talk.

i hope this adds to info about Gwydion's past and the clans that existed then.
Last edited by Indira on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alure, Elite was never one of the pioneering clans. Sure, it was made before Acid and TheOne/LubDub, but never one of the pioneering clans. The pioneering major clans were Templars, then Saints, then Solitaire.
I was mainly talking about the major boss competitive clans back then, but you can correct me if you wish. Oh and I think you were looking for AggroWolves. And the creator for Oracles was PROBABLY/THINK was Dhardrian.
I approve this message.

true mike..AggroWolves. haha. were you around at that time? i havent been on Celtics at that time. Templars was my first clan.

true mike..AggroWolves. haha. were you around at that time? i havent been on Celtics at that time. Templars was my first clan.
I started at about the same time Templars started crumbling. But i know a couple of people who used to be in AggroWolves, but they both quit :|
I approve this message.