Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Seriously what's the point?

#53
i think its ridiculous that players are supposed to return gear they worked hard for lol, seems to me this 'union' just want to remain in the top position and not have good drops used against them, shame on the them for trying to dictate an entire server. kudos to bene for rebelling wish you the best of luck :)
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Image

Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

Re: Seriously what's the point?

#54
Dem0n wrote:i think its ridiculous that players are supposed to return gear they worked hard for lol, seems to me this 'union' just want to remain in the top position and not have good drops used against them, shame on the them for trying to dictate an entire server. kudos to bene for rebelling wish you the best of luck :)


Honestly it's just a matter of opinion: do players earn gear or do clans earn gear. The united clans do not enforce a uniform clan property rule. Aeon and Pride have the rule, Para does not, and Benevolence is under no obligation or pressure to follow Aeon and Pride. However, we will not permit Benevolence in boss rotations or camp groups until all their members with stolen raid gear return it. After that, they are welcome to govern themselves as they wish.

You can disagree with the merits of clan property, and that's fine. Everyone who joins Aeon is made aware of the rule, and we expect our members to uphold their promises upon leaving the clan.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Taranis United!
Former Leader in theILLUMINATI and Aeon

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Seriously what's the point?

#55
Items are considered clan property while its the clan bank and once you hand out an item to a player it is technically their property because they have complete control over it. So if someone wants to leave with a drop they earned while they were still in clan, so be it, its theirs. If you don't want people to run with drops then don't hand out items period. The only reason someone should be banned from a clan in this case is if the person runs with a drop that landed on them after a boss fight. It just makes no sense that you consider it "stolen gear" when you pretty much handed them the items... Last time I checked no one has hacked into the bank and physically taken items for themselves.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Seriously what's the point?

#56
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Items are considered clan property while its the clan bank and once you hand out an item to a player it is technically their property because they have complete control over it. So if someone wants to leave with a drop they earned while they were still in clan, so be it, its theirs. If you don't want people to run with drops then don't hand out items period. The only reason someone should be banned from a clan in this case is if the person runs with a drop that landed on them after a boss fight. It just makes no sense that you consider it "stolen gear" when you pretty much handed them the items... Last time I checked no one has hacked into the bank and physically taken items for themselves.


Again, please stop. Your posts are not constructive, and you either have not read the many posts I have written specifically explaining the definition of clan property and the rationale for it's existence or you do not grasp the idea of an item belonging to a non-living entity. Instead of blatantly posing a ridiculous straw man of Taranis' clan property system, I invite you to ask questions or create a structured argument that recognizes the actual attributes of the clan property spoken of on this board.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Taranis United!
Former Leader in theILLUMINATI and Aeon

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Seriously what's the point?

#57
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Items are considered clan property while its the clan bank and once you hand out an item to a player it is technically their property because they have complete control over it. So if someone wants to leave with a drop they earned while they were still in clan, so be it, its theirs. If you don't want people to run with drops then don't hand out items period. The only reason someone should be banned from a clan in this case is if the person runs with a drop that landed on them after a boss fight. It just makes no sense that you consider it "stolen gear" when you pretty much handed them the items... Last time I checked no one has hacked into the bank and physically taken items for themselves.

If a clan tells you that all the drops are clan property and you still join the clan, you can't just say "but.. but.. it's MY stuff!".

Don't join a clan if you don't like the rules.
Image


A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Re: Seriously what's the point?

#58
scream wrote:I have been in pride. They believe they own the server and can control who does what. You CAN NOT deny people the right to play the game. Plain and simple. Who cares who took what when they left the clan years ago. Get over it. And to take it out on the whole clan... Just shows how petty you guys really are. I find it very funny when I "applied" for pride, I was told aeon and pride were mostly made up of adults. And for the most part yes, that's true. What does that show... That adults like to dictate a game? As far as rotation goes, I don't see how that is even still being brought up. The server is clearly FFA now. The sooner everyone can accept that the better. My child beat me at candy land so I'm never going to let them play again and I've destroyed the board. That's how aeon & pride look. It's very sad. The only reason the union is so uptight is because they can't keep stuffing drops in the clan bank to rot, when they aren't getting them.

I just wanna say that Pride is one of the oldest clans left on the server. It has been around since 2013, and is only growing, so they have a decent claim to "owning" the server (not saying they should just throwing that out there)
Image

Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity
Image

Re: Seriously what's the point?

#59
rouge1235 wrote:
scream wrote:I have been in pride. They believe they own the server and can control who does what. You CAN NOT deny people the right to play the game. Plain and simple. Who cares who took what when they left the clan years ago. Get over it. And to take it out on the whole clan... Just shows how petty you guys really are. I find it very funny when I "applied" for pride, I was told aeon and pride were mostly made up of adults. And for the most part yes, that's true. What does that show... That adults like to dictate a game? As far as rotation goes, I don't see how that is even still being brought up. The server is clearly FFA now. The sooner everyone can accept that the better. My child beat me at candy land so I'm never going to let them play again and I've destroyed the board. That's how aeon & pride look. It's very sad. The only reason the union is so uptight is because they can't keep stuffing drops in the clan bank to rot, when they aren't getting them.

I just wanna say that Pride is one of the oldest clans left on the server. It has been around since 2013, and is only growing, so they have a decent claim to "owning" the server (not saying they should just throwing that out there)

Pride is... growing? All I've seen is them on a recent decline because of some nonsense with members. But yes they are the oldest clan and by no means "own the server" But it's optimism at its best. Always wanting your clan to strive is great :)

Re: Seriously what's the point?

#60
Dem0n wrote:i think its ridiculous that players are supposed to return gear they worked hard for lol, seems to me this 'union' just want to remain in the top position and not have good drops used against them, shame on the them for trying to dictate an entire server. kudos to bene for rebelling wish you the best of luck :)


Spoiler: Benevolence won, go under a different name now though.
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests